• 8 •

Rohini was sitting in her living room, still in deep thought of whatever Girish spoke to her few hours ago. She didn't even noticed that it was late in the evening. She came out of her trance when her phone ringed.

"Hello?" A feminine voice spoke from the other side.

"Hello, who's speaking?" Rohini asked.

"This is Smita from the Army Public School. Am I speaking to Mrs. Sheikh?" The lady asked.

"Yes. This is Mrs. Sheikh speaking." Rohini came back to her senses when she heard that lady's voice.

"Good evening. I wanted to inform you that you are appointed as the assistant teacher for class 3. Your interview was success. Do join from tomorrow morning 7. Thank you." The lady spoke and Rohini stood up.

"Yes! Thank you! I won't let you down!" Rohini spoke, showing fake enthusiasm.

Rohini smiled. The first part of her mission was successful. She had successfully entered the school management. Now, it was easier for her to include her other teammates in the mission.

She messaged her team.

'Hey all. Part one of our mission was success. I am appointed as clerk in the school. Agent V, Agent Ruby, meet me tommorow at the school at 06:50 a.m. sharp.' Rohini.

'Done boss.' Agent V.

'Done.' Agent Ruby.

'And then what about me?' Girish.

'We will see about that later on. Your position is superficial by the management's point of view. We can easily change the security on the main gate.' Rohini.

'K...' Girish.

Rohini kept her phone on the table. She preparer her 'fake' documents and packed her bag for tomorrow. She had spoken to the principal and the management head of the school of the upcoming problem. They had agreed to help the team for the safety of the children.

Her phone ringed again. It was a message.

'Hey. Are you still pissed off about me?' Girish.

'Not really... I have lot of work. Will talk to you later...' Rohini.

'But then why you excluded me in tomorrow's plan?' Girish.

'Girish don't act like a small kid. I agree we need to adopt as per the school's surrounding. But we didn't needed to transform ourselves into kids. I have already planned to change the security on the front gate and discussed the plan with the authorities. So I've already fixed your position. Don't worry. It's just that I don't want anyone to see you tommorow. You will be there on the front gate. Everyone will notice you. So I wanted to ensure that you will be safe. Nothing else.' Rohini.

'You care so much about all of us. You're simply amazing, Ro.' Girish.

'Don't call me that. Only my family can call me by that nickname. And we are on a mission. I'm still your boss, Agent Sitara. Hope this is clear to you. And I'm busy, don't text me till tommorow afternoon.' Rohini.

'Okay boss...' Girish.

The message wasn't delivered to Rohini. She went offline before Girish's message was delivered. He sighed.

"Maybe she's still angry... I don't know... I'll talk to her after Wednesday..." Girish spoke to himself as he drifted off to deep sleep.

-------------------------

The next day was a busy one. The entire day, Rohini went around the school, inspecting the various spots from where they can take emergency exits. Also, she took a glance at the security cameras and added a few around the school. She wanted to be 100% sure about the kids safety.