• 12 •

~Present Day, Rohini's 45th Birthday~

"Aai (mom), what happened?" Raj asked as he sat besides Rohini.

"Nothing son. I'm just tensed. It's the first time I'm going to talk infront of so many people." Rohini spoke as she looked down.

"Don't worry Aai. Baba has gone to the function. He said he will make sure that everything is good. Also the publishing house has made special provisions for the guests. So nothing to worry about..." Raj said as he tried to calm her down.

She nodded. Only one hour was left for the program of publishing her book. It wasn't the first time publishing a book. She had published two cookbooks beforehand. After her accident and encounter with Girish, she wasn't able to work as an agent in R.A.W. due to severe injury. Instead of feeling sorry about losing her job, she pursued her hobby, cooking. She was now a successful owner of a Café and a restaurant. Her restaurant was a great success. Soon, on the request of her followers, she launch her two cook books.

But is this book wasn't any ordinary one...

"Parjayee jee, chale?" Inderjeet asked her as she came out of her thought.

They reached the venue. Many people we are waiting to have a glimpse of Rohini. She had a huge fan following. Many of them stood with roses for her as they knew it was her birthday today. Shashi was standing at the entrance to welcome her. She smiled as he held her hand.

Everyone cheered for the couple as Shashi escorted her upto the stage. Although Shashi stayed away from the social media, he wad well known as 'Mr. Rohini Kulkarni' on the media. Still, at the age of 52, Shashi looked fit and handsome, perfectly complimenting his wife.

The head of the publishing house was awaiting for them. Rohini greeted everyone as she sat on the stage.

Soon it was the time to reveal her book's first look. Everyone stood still. The curtain was drawn from the huge display board. Everyone gasped as they looked at the masterpiece infront of them.

 Everyone gasped as they looked at the masterpiece infront of them

"It's beautiful Aai..." Both the kids exclaimed as they saw the cover.

The CEO of the publishing house stood at the podium as he spoke few words.

"Now, I request our old friend and the author of this book, Mrs. Rohini to come ahead and have a talk with you all..." The CEO said as everyone clapped for Rohini.

She stood at the podium. Everything that went through her mind while writing this book ran infront of her a film. It wasn't just a book for her, it was an emotion, a journey of her self discovery and a journey of how life can change when you're with the right people.

"Before you'll ask about why this kind of name is given, or is this book based on reincarnation, let me explain..." Rohini said as she guessed the thoughts of the people.