• 10 •

"Rohini... Are you my Rohini?" Shashi asked her to which she nodded.

A tear escaped from his eyes. He still couldn't believe that she was indeed in front of him.

Rohini lifted her arm. She touched his cheek with her index finger to wipe his tears. Her hand was shaking due to weakness but still, he felt the warmth he was missing in his life through those weak fingers. He wiped his tears and looked at her. She gently placed her bandaged hand on his cheek. Both of them were looking at each other and trying to express in silence. Their eyes spoke for them. But all of a sudden, Rohini's hand fell from his face. She was unconscious, again.

Shashi immediately called the doctors. They asked him stay outside while they treated her.

He came out only to find three men outside.

"Jai Hind sir!" Agent Rishi saluted him.

"Jai Hind!" Shashi replied.

"We've arrested Mr. Girish for violating the rules. Just we need to wait for Officer Sitara to give her statement so that we can take actions against Girish." Agent Rishi gave the details of Girish's case.

"And what about those terrorists?" Shashi asked.

"All of them are under arrest. We have recieved the information about their secret camp which is located on the India Pakistan border. More information is being collected by the officers. As soon as we receive any important information, we'll take some solid decisions about them." Officer Jeet or Inderjeet replied.

"Good..." Shashi nodded.

"How's officer Sitara?" Inderjeet asked.

"She was awake few minutes ago but now she's unconscious again." Shashi replied with a hint of sadness in his voice.

They were having a talk. Few cops were outside Rohini's room so as to ensure her safety. Shashi himself took the responsibility of Rohini till she's completely fine. After few minutes, doctors came out.

"Nothing to worry. Her heart rate is stable. We have removed her oxygen mask. She still has some weakness but she will be soon completely healthy. We recommend a diet for her so that she recovers quickly. This is the diet chart. Make sure to follow it completely. She will be discharged today evening." Doctors were talking with Shashi as they handed him the chart.

"Can we meet her?" The three men asked in unison.

"Sure." Doctor replied as he went.

They entered the room. Rohini was laying on the bed. Her mask and saline from her hand was removed. They quietly stood besides her. Shashi sat on the chair besides her as he gently stroked her head.

She smiled as if she knew who could be stroking her head. She gently opened her eyes.

"Agent Rishi?" She asked as she requested Shashi to help her sit upright.

"How are you feeling now, officer?" Rishi asked her.

"I'm fine. Thanks to Officer Jeet, I'm alive. If he wouldn't have caught Girish in time, he would surely have killed me by now." Rohini spoke as she looked at Inderjeet.

"I'm glad I could help you." Inderjeet said as he smiled.

"How's your son? Is he hurt?" Rohini asked him.

"He's alright, thanks to you. Actually, if you won't mind, he wanted to meet you." Inderjeet spoke as he asked her.

"I'd love to meet him. As soon as I'm discharged from this hospital, I will surely meet him." Rohini replied.