Chapter 1

"So, does anyone have some recommendations on who will be the actress to play this part?" The teacher asked.

It was one of those times again when your homeroom teacher picks out somebody from the class to attend this.. thing.

What was that called again?

Ah yes, a play.

The emotionless girl sat in her chair in silence as she quietly watched her teacher and class president rambling about who should play as Juliet.

From what she read, the story 'Romeo and Juliet' was sad and depressing, so why make a play out of it?

Well I guess it can't be helped.

A small sigh went out of her lip-glossed lips and look straight ahead once again, facing the big chalkboard.

"Teacher! Why don't we make Y\N Juliet?" One of her classmates spoke and laughed. The whole class laughed along with her as she faced the female with those blue orbs of hers and smirked.

"How can we make such a doll-faced girl be in a play? She rarely even smiles!" Another classmate of her exclaimed, making the class laugh harder.

"That's enough!" Their teacher shouted from the front. "We're here to discuss something that's going to happen next month, not bully somebody when they haven't even done anything."

The young lady didn't mind the ruckus though, she was pretty used to it.

There wasn't a day where one of her classmates wouldn't pick on her. There was even a time where someone blamed her for cheating on an exam. The teacher didn't believe them since the Y\N L\N wouldn't do such a thing. 

On the next day, she opened her locker to reveal a cheat paper. That made the teacher believed then and marked her grades zero.

Well that's great.

She snapped back into reality when she heard her name come out from her teacher's mouth. 

"So, Y\N is going to be our Juliet for this play."

I'm sorry?

Her dead-like eyes scanned the board. Almost the whole class voted for her.

Yay.

This is going to be such a fun year.

"Are you alright with that, miss L\N?" Her teacher stated, making the teenager turn to the woman's standing position way across the room.

The female nodded, silently telling her teacher it was okay for her to enter this play.

To be honest with you dear readers, she doesn't want to be in this play at all. She would rather clean the whole classroom for the whole year than this. 

But, a choice is a choice.

As if on cue, the door swung open, making everyone turn to that direction.

"Mister Haitani, How many times to I have to tell you to arrive early! It's almost lunchtime and you're-" The teacher didn't get to finish her statement when the man cut her off.

"Yeah yeah I get it." And with that, he went to his chair and slumped to his seat.

"I know! Why don't we make Rindou Romeo?" Probably one of his friends beamed. "What?! No! If he's going to be Romeo, that means he is going to be partnered with her!" One of the girls frowned, pointing at the young female.

Oh, did I forget to say he was pretty popular with the ladies just like his older brother?

"That is pretty smart of you." The homeroom teacher held her chin up using her thumb, referring to the male student as she resumed.

"Then let's make it an opinion."

The board marked 18 people voted for Rindou Haitani as Romeo.

Don't want to break it to you, but it's probably all the girls and some friends who wanted to mess with him who voted for him.

"Is that alright with you, Mister Haitani?" The instructor turned her head to face the man. "What's the benefit of this anyway?"

"An A+ on one of your subjects." The educator simply spoke, making him raise his brow in interest.

"Fine."

The school bell rang after their last lesson for the day, making everyone run from the classroom to the gates to finally go home and chill.

Meanwhile the lass was blankly staring at the small notebook that has all her lines in it.

"Hey, you." A voice cooed, making her snap out of her gaze and follow the voice, which was in front of her.

It was none other than the famous, Rindou Haitani.

She tilted her head to the side. "Do you need anything?" she plainly asked. "Well, yes. I need you to focus on your lines so you won't mess up."

"The teacher said the only way I could pass this, exam, as she puts it, is when everyone gets everything right. So make sure you won't make a single mistake."

A sigh went past her lips when she deathly stared at the man's purple eyes.

"Then, why don't we study this together, at your place?"

The boy gave her the 'what in the world' look. "Oh please, is this your way to get closer to me? It's not working, I'm afraid."

"I'm not trying to make anything work. I'm serious, Haitani."

Never in his life would he find such a voice scary when they hear him say his last name. Poor boy got small goosebumps but tried to hide it.

"Well, first of all. I don't know you. Second, Why my place? It can be anywhere, y'know. Third, I don't want to get involved with you at all. So why bother to even appreciate your presence?"

The female sighed again before speaking,

"You don't have to know me. Your place is my decision. You must have forgotten the fact that you and I have to interact with each other so we could do this play successfully, did that answer all your questions?"

As much as the man hates it, she has a point.

A massive point.

He glared at the woman. "Fine. Meet me at the school gates tomorrow after school. If your late or can't make it, it's a you problem, got that?"

"Be happy I'm nice enough to even considered on letting you come at my place."

The girl smiled before packing her belongings and stand up. 

"Then I'm unlucky to be with you tomorrow, Mister Haitani." And with that, she left the room.

The younger brother was shocked, no girl, and I mean, no girl ever talked to him in that way. He watched as the female leave and smirked.

"You really are an interesting one, Miss L\N."

___