Chapter 11

The young lady slightly giggled as she remember those silly moments with him.

Making that decision and writing him a small note really was kind of funny and sweet.

It's sweet in my eyes okay?

It has now been 12 years later.

Yes, 12 years ago, she was that school doll that rarely even smiles but look at her now.

Genuinely laughs and smile like a true human being.

To be honest, she was pretty happy that she changed.

Don't tell this to anybody, but she was scared she wouldn't change in the future.

I guess she needs to thank him for making her feels such strange but warm emotions.

If he didn't even encounter her, she wouldn't even know how she should chuckle properly.

Time fled like the birds flying all around, fast as lightning indeed.

Y\N watched the beautiful scenery at the top floor of their old school building as she lightly tapped on the railings keeping her from falling.

Those moments with him was pretty embarrassing if you ask her, but what can she do but keep them.

I mean, it's good for blackmailing and making him blush you know.

Watching his plain cheeks turn into a cute rose color is pretty charming.

Even if it's too embarrassing to admit it.

As the wind brushed along her hair, she hummed a small tune before footsteps came towards her way.

"My lady we should get going, we don't want to be late." Her guard spoke behind her, making her turn to his direction.

She checked her watch and was slightly surprised.

It has been 2 hours since she arrived and watched the scene?

Oh my goodness.

She wiped that surprised look away and turned to her personal guard once more.

"Let's get going then."

And with that, they exited the building and went off to their desired destination.

As she stared at the little kids running to God knows where, her guard spoke suddenly.

"My lady, here are the files you need to fill in. Your personal secretary was busy at the moment so she handed these to me for you to place your signature." He spoke as he handed them to her.

She took them off his hands and read the contents with a hum.

"I see, thank you."

"My pleasure, your grace."

She mentally facepalmed for a second.

Why would her secretary give these files to her guard when they're pretty personal?

How reckless.

If she did have an emergency, she would've said so.

But I guess it was better than any other person to lay their hands on these files.

Well, her stack of unfinished paper were waiting for her at her desk, so might as well finish these as soon as possible.

How difficult is this life.

But she shouldn't complain though, it was her choice on living like this.

When they arrived at the building, she let out a small sigh before entering Bonten's hideout.

As she entered, people from the left to the right greeted her as she softly greeted them back with a small wave and a smile.

Really, how did this innocent looking doll even get a job here in the first place?

While she was walking, a pair of hands suddenly grabbed her waist and spun her around in the air as the person giggled loudly.

"Ran put me down!" The female huffed out.

"Oh come on, you love it when I do that." The older Haitani laughed as he put her down.

The lady gave him an annoyed look.

"Okay okay, no need to be so mean looking, it doesn't suit that cute face of yours." He said, grabbing her by the chin and squished her cheeks.

"Stop it, they hurt! Also, people are going to judge us." She groaned as the people passing by was giving them strange looks.

"I just can't help it! My little sister just looks so adorable!" 

"Be happy you chopped off those braids of yours or they would've been chopped off by me."

"Oh no, I'm scared!"

"Why did you even become my older brother?"

"Ran! Let's get going!" Sanzu Haruchiyo shouted from behind. 

Beside him was the other members as they patiently watch the 'siblings'.

The elder laughed before letting her face go.

"You should get going now, don't want him to be angry at both you and me." 

The female nodded before walking away as the older brother went to his friends and smacked the pink-haired man's poor head.

"How dare you interrupt our bonding time!"

"Let's just get going before you two make a commotion again."

A knock was heard as a small 'come in' was also heard from the other side of the door.

Y\N came in as she closed the door behind her.

"You're two minutes late." A voice from behind the chair spoke as it turned around to see the one and only Rindou Haitani.

The woman did a small curtsy.

"I terribly apologize for my lateness."

"Be sarcastic and you're going to get kicked out."

"I would love that."

The younger brother sighed before standing up and walking to the young lady.

"You're such a bother."

"What can I say, I hated you."

A laugh left his lips as he took her left hand and stared at her ring finger, which has a diamond ring on it.

"And yet you still married me."

A smile came across her lips.

"I'm well aware of that."

And for the rest of the night, they watch the streets of Tokyo together in each other's presence.

Fate is unexpected, that's for sure.

It might come now, it might come later, and you will never know.

__END__