Chapter 10

"That is all. May you all have a great summer break." The teacher said before exiting the classroom.

Everyone jumped in joy as they ran to the gate to go home and finally rest after all those assignments that they were tasked to do.

Y\N L\N walked through the crowd of students and waited for her driver to come fetch her from school.

The school doll was relieved it was summer break, she was happy even.

But something, somewhere in her mind doesn't want summer break to visit.

As she watch the sun set, a voice spoke behind her.

"Time flies huh."

Rindou Haitani.

"Mhm." She faced him. "Have fun on summer break."

"I will." He stared at those emotionless eyes. "You too."

"I'll try."

She said before walking away and hopped in the car as he watch it drive away.

"I'll try my very best, for you."

It has now been a week.

Nothing.

"My lady, are you alright?"  Her personal maid cooed, clearly worried. 

"Huh? Oh yes, I'm fine." The female said as she observed the moon that was high above the sky with the stars that also was bright, bright enough to light up the whole sky.

"Your expression says otherwise." The maiden sighed as she shook her head while watching her lady, looking all gloomy than a dark forest.

You can say, there was no progress at all.

She didn't even do anything for a week!

All she did was eat, sleep, do house assignments here and there, and all those boring things.

I guess you could also say the same for the younger Haitani.

"What's the matter, Rindou? You look, well, not happy." Ran Haitani said with concerned eyes. 

"You just noticed when I looked like this for a week now?" The younger said grumpily.

"Okay alright no need to be so crabby about it." 

"Wait,"

"What?"

"Don't tell me you miss darling alread-"

"What? Of course not! Why would I miss someone like her?"

"Because she's special to you?"

"Just shut up and eliminate these guys before I punch that face of yours."

"Please spare my face! It took me an hour to get ready!"

It was another beautiful sunny day, the fresh air, the pretty flowers, the phone ringing and has the name Rindou Haitani on it,

Wait, what?!

The young L\N rushed from the bathroom and answered the call.

"Miss me already?" She said as she dried her hair with a towel, avoiding her little heart beating faster as she spoke.

"As if." He chuckled from the other side of the end of the phone.

"Then, why did you call?"

"I.." 

He doesn't know either.

All he knows is that he picked up his phone from his nightstand and searched for her number.