Chapter 3

"This is more exhausting that I thought it would be." Rindou Haitani complained. I mean, who wouldn't? They're making such an effort for an A+ on one subject.

One.

What subject even is this? He doesn't remember anymore.

While the man was lying in his bed, the h\c haired girl highlighted all the lines she needs to focus on, despite that fact that she probably needs to rest her hands.

Just as she was about to write something, her pen dropped for what seems like the third time.

Poor pen has to suffer all these falls.

The sound of the object falling to the floor made the male's ears to perk up. "What happened?" He asked, still lying in his bed as he stared at the ceiling.

"My pen just dropped, that's all." She replied as she heard a hum from the younger Haitani.

Is it just me or did the air suddenly became very tense?

Somebody get this poor boy out of this situation.

"Do you always study in silence?" Rindou asked again. "Yes." The lady simply said.

This girl really doesn't know how to continue a conversation, does she?

"Say, Haitani?" Y\N suddenly spoke. "What?" He sharply responded. "Would you like to take a break? Despite the fact that you didn't really do anything."

"Fine, but I did something for your information."

"And what did you do?"

He smirked before getting up from his bed and sit beside the female as he came closer.

"I stole your heart."

"Do you want me to punch that face of yours?"

He rolled his eyes as he pulled away. "Sure, let's take a break. Is there anything you want to eat? I can get you something." The girl thought for a moment before replying, "I want apples."

"Then get them yourself."

She deeply despise this man.

"But you said you'll get me something."

"I did? Sorry, let me rephrase that, you get me something to eat, yeah?"

She sighed before standing up and leaving. "I hate you." The man chuckled. "All the food is in the kitchen! And if you need a knife, it's in the third drawer!" 

The female walked downstairs and went to the huge kitchen to find herself some fruits.

Oh, and did I mention that the Haitani's are very, very wealthy?

Well I did now.

She found an apple sitting with the other fruits and took out a knife to slice it up so she could also give some to the younger brother, even if she dislike him.

While she was slicing the fruit up, her demon spoke to her.

'Aw it's a knife! There was a lot of memories about these precious things, remember?'

"Stop. I need to focus."

'Meanie!'

The female clicked her tongue. 

'Be nice to me for once!'

"No."

'You don't want me to recall all those terrible things that happened, do you?'

Silence.

'Y\N.'

"What?"

'Y\N.'