Chapter 8

Rindou Haitani.

The Rindou Haitani should be seen at gang fights along with his brother, a dark alleyway or somewhere at night.

But look at where he is, waiting for a certain someone to show up so they could both have 'fun' at an amusement park.

Let's go back first, shall we?

"I sure am bored, Ran, do we have somewhere to go today?" The younger Haitani called out. "Surprisingly, no." The older one replied as he drank his soda.

"I want to do something though.." He mumbled but the long-haired man still heard it.

"How about going out with darling?" 

Rindou wanted to puke so bad right now.

"Can you stop calling her that? It's getting creepy."

"Aww is my beloved younger brother jealous?"

"Be grateful you're 5 meters away or I would've punched you right then and there."

Ran Haitani laughed.

"Alright alright." He threw his drink in the trash before sitting in the couch with his brother.

"But give my suggestion a try. You might like it y'know."

"No." 

"Why not?"

"One. I don't want get ready just for her and two, she might be busy."

Really Mr. Haitani? After not wanting to let her go, you're just gonna say that so casually?

The audacity.

"Then how about a bet?" Ran spoke with seriousness in his voice.

"And what kind of bet do you want to play?" The younger brother asked.

"If you won't like enjoying the day with her, I'll do your homework for the rest of the year, but if you will like it, you will have to do my assignments for the whole school year, deal?"

Now that's a big one.

But would you think that Rindou Haitani would just decline such a kind offer?

No way.

"Fine. But I don't have her phone number, and I do not have the mood to go all the way to her house and call for her."

Ran smirked.

"I got you covered, little brother."

"Don't tell me.."

How dare she even give her phone number to his older brother?

Like, he's right here? Hello?

He shook his head as he heard a voice,

"I'm here."

There she was, wearing a long-sleeved dress that reaches her knees, with matching shoes, she slightly smiled.

His L\N Y\N.

He cleared his throat. 

"Took you long enough."

"Huh? But I'm five minutes early-" The female didn't get to finish her sentence when the male grabbed her hand as he interlocked it with his and entered the park.

"Just shut up already."

I don't really know how to explain, but the only things I know is that there was a huge crowd. There was also rides here and stands there.