Chapter 5

Hundreds of girls were around Rindou Haitani, giving him gifts, chocolates and all those cringey things you give to boys on this day called,

Valentine's day.

You know, the day where you give 'romantic' stuff to boys who will either appreciate it or dump it straight in the trashcan.

The young lady almost forgot it's that day today.

She didn't think much of it as she silently walked past the crowd of teenagers who wants Rindou's attention.

How pathetic.

Really.

To think that the Rindou Haitani would value their presence? Talk about pitiful.

She then walked to her classroom to be greeted by her classmates who gave her stares on why she even has the audacity to come in.

Like, isn't this her classroom too?

The female ignored their glares as she went in and took her seat by the window, mentally shouting at herself on why she was acting so.. weird.

First, when she woke up, she immediately searched for the perfect cardigan and earrings to wear. 

When she came downstairs, she greeted her mother, which she doesn't always do, and ate her breakfast in peace.

No noise.

No sighing.

No overthinking.

Just silence.

Which is considered weird for she would at least make a little of sounds like when she loudly exhale, or even the clicks of her shoes.

But no, nothing of that sort happened.

Now, you may think it's normal, which is understandable, but to the school doll, this is nowhere near normal at all.

She wouldn't even care what kind of accessories she would put on for the day.

She wouldn't care one bit.

Her train of thoughts were soon interrupted when a knock on the classroom door was heard and the girls were shouting with joy.

"Ran!" One of the girls smiled at the man, making the older Haitani smile back. "What brings you here?" She resumed, making her way to him as she clung to his arm.

"Is Y\N L\N here?" He asked, making the girl's smile turn into a frown as she and the others turned to the young L\N's direction. 

"Yes. Why do you ask?" She beamed with a hint of frustration in her voice.

The man turned to her direction and waved.

"Y\N! There you are! May you come here for a second?" He exclaimed, making her even more embarrassed as he turned to the girl. "Sorry but, can you let go of me now?"

The girl was angry to say the least but followed anyway.

As she walked towards the long haired Haitani, everyone's eyes were glued to her, as if they were staring at her soul or something.

How creepy.

Literally.

As she was now standing in front of the man who called for her, he smiled before grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of the awkward situation.

He led her to a space where nobody was looking and chuckled.

"Now that we're alone, you can hand it to me now." He proudly said as he gestured his hands to a 'give me' position.