Chapter 9

"Are you sure you're alright?" Her mother asked as her daughter wobbled from side to side while walking downstairs.

"Yes, I'm alright mother." She blankly responded.

Her mother just hummed as she ate her breakfast with her only daughter.

"Y\N?" 

"Yes?"

"Are you 100% sure you're okay?"

"Yes mother, I'm fine."

"If you say so."

M\N L\N wasn't the best mother, she could even think to herself as a bad example for her daughter.

She doesn't know how to do house chores, she's a workaholic and to top it all off, she doesn't even have time for her child.

She has done horrible things to her, in which she really regrets it.

Cause even if she made her daughter a doll, she still cares for her, even if she doesn't show it.

"You're gonna be late, dear. You should get going." She smiled.

Y\N nodded as she finished her food and left with her backpack in her hands.

As she entered her school, she felt a huge headache while walking to her classroom.

Her legs felt weak as she kept on walking, making her lose balance real quick.

She quietly breathed in and out before opening the classroom door, going to her seat and ignoring all the stares coming from her classmates.

What a bunch of creeps.

Do they really have to stare every time she walks in?

Those thoughts made her a bit mad so she shook it aside as she looked at the window.

"Don't worry Y\N, it's almost summer break, just hang in there."

They were now in the middle of class.

Can I just say, boring!

Okay, I'll stop.

The young lady spun her favorite pen as she tried to focus to what the teacher was saying.

Keyword: Tried.

To be honest, she couldn't focus even if she wants to.

For some reason, all she wanted was to rest, sleep or something like that.

Her head was aching so much and it was so cold even though it was hot out.

She couldn't concentrate properly!

She let out a sigh in frustration. She could barely hear the teacher say anything.

Everything around her was so cold. 

The objects she's holding, her table, everything.

She wanted to cry. Everything hurts.

The bell then suddenly rang, signaling the students and teachers it was lunch time.

"Alright class, that's all for today. Make sure to pass your homework that I gave you tomorrow."

And with that, the teacher left the classroom, including the students who were in the classroom.

The female doesn't want to stand up and eat, all she wanted was to take a nap, even if it was just for five minutes, she'll gladly take it.

But, she still needs to eat for her health so she took her bento box with her and headed to the rooftop.