Chapter 6

As the cherry blossoms fell from the trees to the solid ground, the wind swayed softly, making the young female's baby hair move to it's rhythm.

Meaning, it's March already.

How time flies so fast.

And I'm not kidding when I said that.

"I'm very sorry, my lady. But it will take at least 15 minutes to fix the car." His driver stated sadly. "It's alright, I'll just walk to school." She plainly answered.

Well, to put it simply, their car now has a flat tire, all thanks to a small, but very sharp nail that is weirdly in the middle of the road.

Yes, a nail.

You got that right folks.

Poor tire now has now given up in life.

"We can't let you do that!" The man exclaimed. "It's okay, plus, it'll be a lot faster to go now than wait." She protested blankly.

It doesn't look like it, but the young female was thankful for that sharp object.

If it weren't for it, she wouldn't have to walk to school.

She also wanted to feel the feeling of walking to school like a normal teenager, okay?

All her life she was always being carried to destinations by cars, airplanes, and all those expensive vehicles.

Nobody can really blame her at this point.

If I was in her shoes, I would've make excuses just because I don't want to ride a car again.

But she is a doll, a thing that wouldn't express her true feelings by words, or actions even. 

"Her grace is right," Her maid defended, making the driver turn to her direction. "You should get going now, my lady. We don't want to be late for school now, do we?"

As the man rambled all the 'what ifs' and 'buts', Y\N excused herself and with the help of her dear maiden, she was out of her palace looking mansion.

Thank god her favorite personal maid was there.

She walked and walked, watching and observing her surroundings like she always does.

Looking at couples walking side by side, hand in hand.

Glancing at boys giving romantic things to girls.

Wait, what day is it again?

Oh right, 

White day.

The young L\N completely forgot about that day.

Before, she doesn't even know what white day is, which is kind of embarrassing for a lady.

But now, she doesn't think much of it.

Plus, who would give a gift to somebody who doesn't even smile?

No one.

She stopped her tracks when the light turned red, meaning it's not safe to cross the street yet.

She let out a sigh and mentally got mad at herself for overthinking again when she heard a super, super fast vehicle coming this way.

It stopped and the driver let out a loud groan when he saw the red light.

Man's pretty impatient, huh?

Y\N L\N watched as he turned to her direction and here he was,

Rindou Haitani.