Chapter 7

It was now March the 20th, also known as,

The day of the play.

You see here, little miss Y\N is very good at reciting and all that but, why is she nervous?

I have no idea either, don't ask me.

"Breath in and out Y\N, it's gonna be fine." She mumbled as she looked at her own reflection. "Don't mess up."

She nodded once again before running downstairs and going to school, completely forgetting about breakfast.

It's not her fault why she slept late because she wanted to say her lines perfectly. 

She even stayed up 'till one o'clock in the morning just to memorize her lines and so she wouldn't mess up on the fateful day.

No one can really blame her.

I mean, I'm sure I can't.

Even her maids were worried for their lady for she has visible eye bags.

Thank God the play was in the afternoon or she would've been rushing.

The female arrived at school on 3:30 in the afternoon, meaning she has thirty minutes left to get ready.

Talk about stressful.

As someone was doing her make-up, a voice spoke, 

"You look as if your life depends on this play based on how you look." Rindou Haitani laughed. "Shut up." She sighed again for the fifth time today.

He shook his head before coming closer and hold her chin up with his thumb. 

"Show emotion when we're on stage, alright? I don't want to look at you looking so lifeless." 

"But that's-"

"Shush."

"Ugh fine."

"That's a good girl."

He let go as he walked away.

Poor make-up artist just saw things while putting some foundation on her.

As she walked on the stage with the other people who were part of the play, she felt some kind of feeling she felt on her chest.

Fright and nervousness.

"Do you have stage fright?" The younger brother asked. "No." She replied. "Then why are you slightly shaking?" He asked again. "Nervousness."

"You're too honest."

She said nothing as the introductions has started. The male sighed before whispering in her ear,

"If there is anything you're feeling, give me a signal."

And with that, their show started.

It has now been almost an hour and they bowed as a sign of goodbye.

"Wow, you didn't give me a signal at all." The younger Haitani teased. "That's because I don't need your help."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

They were going down the stage as he heard the sound of a stomach grumbling. The female got flustered as she held her stomach.

"Hungry?" He asked. She nodded in response. "I didn't get to eat breakfast this morning." 

He sighed. 

What a dumb head.

He grabbed her hand as he led her to the school cafeteria to order some food.