―XIII. PULL THROUGH

CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIII. YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WE'D PULL THROUGH

[warning: themes may make viewers uncomfortable]

__________________________________

"OH, oh, look at this!" Kugisaki leaned across the table in the common room, shoving her phone in my face to show me something she found. "Isn't this cute?"

"Yeah," I said. "That's cute. You'd look good in red, Kugisaki-chan."

"I know!" She giggled, nestling back in her seat.

"L/n,"

We all looked over at the door, where Prinicipal Yaga was standing with a man I'd never seen before beside him. Just by the looks on either of their faces, something told me that they weren't here to be friendly.

"Come with me."

I looked down at Itadori as I slowly stood up, both of us looking confused. He looked uneasy, looking back and forth between the men and me. I walked towards them, glancing back at my classmates worriedly before following them out of the room. Yaga shut the door behind us and faced me with the man.

"This is Kazuhiro Eto," Yaga introduced. Both of us bowed to each other.

"I'm L/n Y/n, it's very nice to meet you," I said, straightening my skirt as I stood up straight. "Um, I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but will this take long? My classmates and I are going to be leaving for our general classes soon, and I don't want to miss them."

"No, this won't take long at all," Kazuhiro smiled. "Just a few mandatory things we need to go over. After all, I'm your new guardian."

I blinked at him. "I'm...sorry? My guardian?"

"Word got back to the higher-ups about your...situation," Kazuhiro smiled, placing his hands in his pockets. "I've been assigned as your guardian. My job is to train you and make sure you never step out of line."

"I'm sorry, but, i already have a mentor," I laughed nervously, looking between them. "Gojo-sensei is training me."

"I don't think you understand," Kazuhiro said, a sickly grin on his face. "You don't get a choice. Gojo Satoru has been removed from you, and I've been replaced as such. You are under my word now, not that egotistical prick's."

I frowned deeply. "I refuse."

"As I said, you don't get a choice," He said. "So deal with it."

"Principal Yaga," I said, looking at him. "I agreed with Gojo-sensei. Not him."

"I'm sorry," He muttered. "It's out of my hands. He's higher ranked."

"Now," He said. "You'll be withdrawing from all of your generals to come study with me. Please collect your things--"

"No, no, no, that's not how this works," I said, shaking my head. "I'm dumb, okay? I need to go to school and learn my general classes. I'm not going to skip out just for--"

"If you refuse to comply," Kazuhiro said. "I have the right and the will to exorcise you as a Special Grade Vengeful Curse."

"L/n," Yaga said, his tone a little pleading. "Just do what he says. I'll work and getting you back in class as fast as I can. Gojo's already been contacted about this."

I frowned deeply, glaring at the man beside Principal Yaga. I didn't like the vibes he was giving off, and even just being right here made me uncomfortable. I knew this was going to be hard, but unlike some other people, I actually value my life. So I agreed.

...

"How old are you, Y/n?"

I looked over my shoulder at Kazuhiro. I frowned a little.

"Please don't refer to me using my first name, Kazuhiro-san," I said, fixing the extremely short shorts that were provided for me. "And I'm fifteen."

"Fifteen, huh?" He asked, grinning a little. "Are you physically active, Y/n?"

I frowned more. "I've played sports before. Do you think I can get a new outfit? This one is a little...short."

I pulled down the shirt a little. Kazuhiro laughed. "I'm afraid not. That was our last uniform!"

"Then may I train in my own clothing?" I frowned. "I don't feel comfortable in this."

I didn't. Especially with the way my ass was practically hanging out, and if I lifted my arms up by just a little you could see my bra. This was more revealing than anything I'd ever worn before--even more than the high-schoolers cheerleading outfits. Even the way that Kazuhiro was looking at me made me feel even worse. And I was supposed to be training in this?

"You'll be fine," He smiled. "We're just doing basic things today; nothing very hard. Now, why don't you start with a light jog around the gymnasium? Just to get your blood pumping."

I glared at him in the corner of my eye, before doing as told. I tried to ignore the way that he was staring at me, watching me run around the rectangular gym. I did it pretty quickly; wanting everything to just be done and over with.

"Wonderful," He said. "Excellent job, Y/n."

"I asked you--"

"Next, I want you to tell me about September 15th," He said, leaning back in his chair. "The day in which you were presumed to be dead."

"What?" I frowned.

"How did you come back to life?" He asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"You're lying," He said, getting to his feet. I took a step back. "You know exactly how, but you're refusing to tell anyone else."

"I'm not lying," I said. "I don't know how I came back. Maybe you people were just wrong."

He chuckled. "We're never wrong, Y/n. Perhaps we'll have to pull it out of you?"

I began to back away. "O-Okay, we're done here."

"Will I have to kill you again to see the reason?" He said, holding his palm out as it began to glow in a soft blue hue. I felt my eyes widen. "Surely that would answer everything."

I could feel my heart racing in my ears, so much it was almost deafening. I kept backing away, fear consuming my veins. At this point, I was hoping someone--anyone would walk in and end this. And I got what I wished for.

The moment the door opened and I saw Yaga enter, Gojo trailing behind them, I made a bee-line for them. Gojo immediately frowned as I raced around him, shielding myself behind him. He looked back at me and then faced Kazuhiro.

"Get out," He demanded. "You were never sent by the higher ranks. You have no business here with my student."

"Judging by her behavior, you've clearly made her uncomfortable," Yaga said. "So either leave now, or we'll force you out."

"Alright, alright," He said, raising his hands. "I'm going."

Gojo stepped to the side, and I followed, watching him leave. After he was gone, they both turned to me.

"Are you alright?" Gojo asked.

I nodded. "After I change, I will be."

"Then hurry," Yaga said. "You've got classes to go to."

I smiled in relief. Gojo put his hand on my head, ruffling my hair up.

"You should have known your senseis would pull through for you, L/n-chan."

[Chapter XIII. End]
[Image belongs to me]