―XXIX. DISCIPLINE

CHAPTER XXIX

CHAPTER XXIX. YOU WILL LEARN DISCIPLINE

!!!THIS CHAPTER MAY MAKE SOME VIEWERS SEVERELY DISTURBED!!!

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BORDERLINE SEXUAL ASSAULT. IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE OR MAY TRIGGER PTSD, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER. I WANT TO MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR BEFORE ANYONE READS THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE TAKE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN READING!!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS: BORDERLINE SEXUAL ASSAULT, KIDNAPPING, TORTURE, AND SEVERAL MENTAL TRAUMA

__________________________________

The shackle around my ankle that had once been loose, was now too tight. My ankle was swelled, bruised with swirls of blue, purple, and mustard yellow. I could put no pressure on it, and anytime I tried to stand, I had to force myself to sit back down in fear of making it worse.

A whole day had passed. I'd heard nor seen anything about Yuuji. The only thing I could hear were my own thoughts and the scurry of little rat feet coming in and out of the chipped hole in the far corner I couldn't reach. I was exhausted. I was too afraid to sleep and too anxious to let myself rest.

My fingers were bloody and stung from picking at my cuticles out of nervousness, peeling the skin back after biting my nails. I was too scared to rationally think, and it make me even more afraid when I'd come to realize that. I couldn't think straight.

I almost felt relieved when I heard the tell-tale sign of the door creaking open. I sat straight from where I'd been slumped against the wall, my eyes shooting to the door. I, however, was left in pure disappointment when Kazuhiro and only Kazuhiro walked inside. Yuuji was not with him.

"What have you done to him?" I demanded.

"Nothing. I just separated the two of you," He shrugged, carrying a tray in his hands. "I've done nothing to hurt him."

I glared down at the tray he set in front of me. "Let him go."

"I can't do that," He hummed. "He agreed to the training."

"We didn't agree to be kidnapped and held hostage!" I yelled. "You're a sick fuck!"

I grabbed the tray and threw it. Kazuhiro merely stepped to the side, quirking his brow at me as he did. I grit my teeth in anger.

"Let me explain something to you, Y/n," He said, beginning to walk to me. "When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it. I told you and Yuuji to rest. And what did you do? The two of you ran out to the middle of town. Then you had the audacity to be late when I told you to come back?"

I swallowed hard when my back pressed against the wall. Kazuhiro squatted in front of me, pointing his finger at my face. I glared harder.

"You know what's wrong with you? You have no discipline in your life. You're too much of an idiot that people never take you seriously, and find all the stupid shit you do hilarious! You have absolutely no sense of authority! This is why you're so fucking incompetent!"

Before he could react, I'd struck him in the jaw. At the same time, I took the key sticking out of his pocket. I'd first noticed it when he'd walked in, and the light from outside had hit it. While he was stunned, knocked off to the side, I jammed the key into the lock of the shackle. It was hard, with how badly my hand was shaking from adrenaline, anger, and fear, but once I had unlocked it, I booked it out of the room.

I cursed as I limped down the hall, using the wall as a guide. Tears were in my eyes from having to walk on my ankle, but I had to get out of here. I yelled as I walked down the hall, screaming for someone to help me. I almost swore I heard Yuuji yell back.

It didn't take long for me to get caught. I'd gotten a good distance away, but I was just too slow. Kazuhiro seized the back of my neck and slammed me back onto the floor. I turned and tried to crawl away, but ended up getting a heavy boot slammed into the center of my back. By this time, my vision was blurred from the tears streaming down my face.

I cried out when Kazuhiro grabbed a fistful of my hair and began to drag me behind me. I kicked, thrashed, screamed, and yelled all the way, making as much noise as I possibly could. By the time he'd thrown me back into the same room, my throat was sore. My head bashed against the wall, making me yell and curl up, clutching the back of my head.

I gasped when he flipped me over onto my back. I thrashed under him as he sat down on my hips, pinning me to the ground. I felt my heart rate go faster than it ever had before. I take back what I said earlier about never being more afraid than I currently was.

"W-What are you doing?!" I screamed, flighting against him as he tried to grab my wrists. "G-Get off me!"

"You're. Going. To. Learn. Discipline. Stupid little bitch!" He barked out between grit teeth, pinning my hands beside my head.

"N-No! No, no, no, no!" My chest began to rise and fall rapidly. "O-Off! Stop! Get off me! Stop! Stop!"

"Shut up!" He yelled, making me flinch, but never stop fighting against him. "This is exactly why you're going to do this!"

I was sobbing. I was terrified. I thrashed around under him, trying to break free. I tried to wiggle my hips, but it only made him laugh and lean close to my ear.

"I wouldn't keep doing that if I were you."

"You're fucking disgusting!" I screamed. "Help! God, someone fucking help me!"

"Nobody can hear you!" He cackled. "So scream all you'd like! Scream louder, little girl!"

"No, no, no, no! Yuuji!"

Kazuhiro struck me when I said his name. I could feel my nose break and instantly blood began to pour from my nose. His grip only tightened as I writhed under him, kicking my feet and struggling against him.

I've always made stupid decisions. When Oyama and Yuki told me that I would regret all the stupid things I did, I never expected their words to be true. I never would have thought jumping into an old house to save my friend would end me here. If I could go back and change things...

I felt my blood run cold at the feeling of a finger slipping past the waistband of my pants. It was almost like my heart had completely stopped. Everything I've ever feared was coming true right before my eyes. The sinister grin on his face had made me want to throw up. His dark brown eyes made me want to claw them right from his face.

I wasn't sure what compelled me to do what I was about to. Maybe it was because I was purely stricken with fear. I'd been in some...dangerous...situations, but it was nothing like this. I was on the verge of being raped. For a woman, young as me, this is one of my biggest fears. And it was unfolding in front of me.

So, to be honest, I don't regret this.

"ERIS!"

[Chapter XXIX. End]
[Image does not belong to me]