―XXV. NITWIT

CHAPTER XXV

CHAPTER XXV. GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD, NITWIT.

WARNING: SEVERE GORE, ANGST, LONG CHAPTER

A/N: THINGS GET HEAVY FROM HERE.

__________________________________

"YOU'VE got quite a mouth for a little girl,"

Sukuna scoffed as he brushed through our mare. His back was facing me as I sat on the tree stump, my legs crossed with the ends of my dress brushing against my ankles. Rin was inside, cooking the meat Sukuna had caught and brought back home earlier today.

Ever since he'd gotten back to the cottage, I'd been pestering him. I'd gotten my chores done before him, so I decided to keep him company. But he just thought my presence was annoying.

"You missed a spot on her thigh," I commented, pointing to a patch of hair. Sukuna turned to face me, holding the brush out to me.

"Then you do it."

"It's not my job," I shrugged. "I'm just helping you out."

"You're annoying me," He rolled his eyes, facing the horse once more.

"Do you know you've got a hole in the back of your blouse?" I asked, leaning forward to poke it.

"Probably from all of your bitching," He replied.

"I'm not doing that," I scoffed.

"Bitch, bitch, bitch," He said, tossing the brush into the metal pan beside him. "Nag, nag, nag. It's all you women ever do."

"You'll believe so when I throw Eris' chores on you next," Rin said, making us turn to see her leaning out of the open window.

"Now you're going to bitch?" He said, yelping when a wet towel was slapped against his face. I tossed my head back in laughter.

"Finish your chores and hang these clothes on the wire. Eris, you can help him since you wanted to pester him," She said, placing the basket on the window sill.

It was Sukuna's turn to laugh now.

"That's not fair! I've done my chores!" I protested.

"Then you can help other people with their's," She smiled cheekily before disappearing back into the cottage.

"Tch," I scoffed, sliding off the stump as Sukuna grabbed the basket, and carried it over to the wire.

"Aw, is the baby pouting now?" He taunted. I glared at him as I began to hang up the wet clothes.

"You're such a brat," I huffed.