1 : Traffic Jam

Hey There! Thanks for clicking on this story! Before we start, I need to let you know this is a BakuDeku story. It is a gay ship inspired by Katsuki Bakugou, and Izuku Midoriya from the popular anime: My Hero Academia. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

By the way, I made the cover myself, and I know it sucks. Don't judge!! XD

-Sucky Author

Izuku whined as he shivered once more. Waiting for the bus after a long day at work was probably the worst thing that could ever happen. The green haired man sat down, his long green ears flopping at each side of his arms. He had to get home as soon as possible. It was cold out, he was freezing, and his heat had started this morning. Today was the worst Monday ever. 

The small bunny rubbed his hands together, trying his best to find warmth. 

Suddenly, a black car pulled up in front of the bus stop, with a window getting pulled down. A familiar blonde was seated inside, smirking at the Omega. "Wanna ride?" The man asked. 

Izuku smiled widely. Katsuki Bakugou, his childhood friend! He was also known as the world's best hero: Ground Zero. Back then, Midoriya wanted to become a hero too, but he was told he didn't have a power. Therefore, Izuku decided to become a doctor. 

The freckled boy hopped in the passenger seat, giggling as he did so. The boy was met with the warmth of the car, which calmed him down. 

"Jesus, in heat much?" Katsuki said, sarcastically as he cringed at the boy's odor. Izuku giggled. 

"Sorry... It's not like I can magically make it go away!!" He said, rolling his eyes. Katsuki snickered at the comment. 

"I'm glad you're getting in with me, especially when you're in heat." The blonde Alpha stated, driving off, onto the highway. Izuku glanced at him strangely. 

"Creep-" He said, earning a playful shove from the blonde. "That's not what I meant, idiot! I mean... I'm glad you're not getting on that damn bus while you're in heat. Buses are full of weirdos that want nothing but an Omega. They won't hesitate to grab a male one. Those are rare." Bakugou explained. 

Midoriya nodded, looking down. "Yeah... Thanks for the ride, by the way." He spoke. Bakugou nodded. "You're just lucky I remember where you live. Still in the same apartment, right?" The blonde snickered. Izuku confirmed his question, saying he still lived in the same apartment as the last time they saw each other.

Both friends spoke for the whole ride, until Katsuki came to a stop. "Why're we stopping?" Izuku asked, looking up. Midoriya's eyes widened in horror, his ears falling down to his side. In front of their car, was multiple vehicles, all stopped. A huge traffic jam...

Great.