10 : Grandma's House

"Kacchan, can you help Hana get dressed?" Izuku called, grabbing his coat. He heard a faint grumble from the other room, before waiting several minutes for his husband and daughter to run out... Along with their son. 

"Thanks, honey." The greenette said, kissing Bakugou's cheek. 

"Ewwwwwwww!" Both kids chimed, earning a snicker from their father, a pro hero. "Ha, you guys think that's gross? Then go sit in the car! Or you'll see more of this-" 

Katsuki leaned in a kissed Midoriya, sliding his tongue inside his lover's mouth. Izuku giggled, seeing his kids running out the door, trying to get away from the horrific scene. Once the two children were gone, the blonde man pulled away. "Ah, hadn't done that in a while." He said, wiping his mouth. Izuku rolled his eyes, grabbing his bag and locking the door as they walked out. 

Their kids, Hana and Natsu were both in the car, waiting for their parents to arrive. 

"Here." The greenette said, tossing the car keys to his husband. Bakugou caught them, before getting into the front seat and starting the engine. 

"Finaly, you're done making out!" Hana said, rolling her eyes as she smiled.

Bakugou shook his head, softly laughing as he did so. "We can start making out again if you want." He said. Suddenly, both kids started to boo in disgust. "NOOO! DAD NO!" Their son said, hiding his face in his hands. 

After a short drive to Mitsuki and Masaru's house, the family got out of the vehicle. They were immediately greeted by a blonde woman, asking for hugs from her grandchildren. The two 5-year olds ran towards her, throwing themselves in her arms. 

Izuku watched them, smiling. After all, every time Katsuki would get home from work, the kids would throw themselves in his arms in the exact same way. He always loved watching it, as he thought it was adorable. 

"Ahh! Kiddos! It's so good to see you again! And- Natsu! Did you get taller?" The woman cheered, pulling on the kids' cheeks. The children laughed, before going to hug their grandfather too. 

"Are you just gonna stand next to the car the whole time?" Katsuki asked, swinging his arm around Izuku. The greenette snickered. "Nah, I was just watching." He said, looking as the kids walked into the house. 

"Well, if you don't want to go in, then I can ask my parents to babysit the kids if you want." The blonde male said. Izuku tilted his head in curiosity. "Why would you do that?" He asked, confused.

"Ha, 'cause maybe then, we could drive off to some place, and use that backseat again." 

The End!

I hope you enjoyed this story! If so, check out some of my other ones! Don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks for reading! 

(Also, sorry if some of the pictures in my book didn't match. I had a hard time finding matching pictures.)

-Sucky Author