9 : Married

I know the picture doesn't really match with the chapter, but I liked it, and honestly I have a hard time finding pictures to match. So, hope you enjoy anyways! 

-Sucky Author

Izuku smiled, trying to hold back his tears. He'd been very emotional these past days. But today, today was different. His, and Katsuki's wedding. 

Izuku looked down, seeing his Alpha slide the ring onto his finger. 

"You may now kiss." 

Katsuki glanced at the priest, who was smiling softly at both men. He then looked back at his Omega, leaning in and kissing him gently. 

Soon enough, the people around them were heard cheering loudly. Their parents and friends had stood up, some of them crying, and some of them laughing out of disbelief. 

"I love you." Izuku whispered, pressing his forehead against Bakugou's. The blonde male nodded softly, returning the sentence. 

"I love you more." He sighed, kissing his new husband softly once more. Midoriya giggled, before letting out a loud gasp as his husband picked him up from the ground, carrying him towards his car. As the two made their way down the isle slowly, they both couldn't stop smiling.

Soon enough, they were both into the car, heading towards the hotel room that Inko had reserved for them. Their Honeymoon was going to be spent there. Alone. 

"I can't believe it." Izuku giggled, leaning closer to Bakugou. The blonde kissed the greenette, earning a grumble from the front seat. 

"Can you guys at least wait?" Masaru grumbled. Right. Bakugou's father was the one driving their car. Somehow, both boys had forgotten about him. 

"Alright, alright." The blonde shrugged, leaning off of his Omega. Midoriya giggled at the sudden interruption, but was patient enough to wait until they arrived to the Hotel room. Of course, once the two got there, they didn't even take the time to unpack. 

"KACCHAAAAAAN! GAH-!" Izuku whined, stuffing his face into the pillow. Bakugou snickered, pulling away from the greenette, whom had just received a lot of pleasure. 

"Oh... Oh. That was awesome. You're best, for sure." The small male sighed, flipping onto his back. Katsuki smiled weakly, nodding. 

"What's bothering you?" Midoriya asked, panting as he covered his bare body with some blankets. Katsuki shrugged, not knowing what to reply. "Nothing. I'm just thinking about the baby." He said, smiling softly at his Omega. The green haired boy nodded, understanding what his Alpha was feeling. "Kacchan, honey. We'll be fine. Your job is stressful, I know. And you're worried you might not have the time for it. But you'll be fine. We both will." 

Bakugou smiled, looking over at Izuku. "You think so?" He asked, tears threatening to fall. Izuku frantically nodded, before kissing the blonde's cheek several times. 

"Now, can we keep going?" He asked, shyly.