8 : Expecting

"Hold up, What?" Izuku asked, his ears falling down in horror. 

"Yeah, the hell do you mean: He's pregnant?!" Bakugou snarled, getting up from his chair. Midoriya calmed him down, telling him to stay seated. 

The nurse chuckled nervously, before sighing. "We took several tests from Izuku, here... Including a urine test. We tested for pregnancy, and it came out positive. Therefore, I announce to you that Izuku is pregnant." She said, nodding. 

Katsuki looked down, hiding his face in his hands. Midoriya, on the other hand, simply nodded gently, trying his best to take in the sudden information. 

"Can you give us a moment, alone?" The Alpha suddenly growled, glancing at the nurse. The woman nodded in agreement, and walked out the room silently. 

There was an unsettling silence in the room, leaving both boys to question themselves. 

"What do you think about this?" Katsuki asked, looking up to his lover, who was sitting on the hospital bed. Izuku shrugged gently, looking down as he did so. "I... I don't know. It's freaking me out. With... With the wedding... And... We don't have the time for this... N-Neh, I don't know." The greenette spoke, tears threatening to fall down his freckled cheeks. 

Bakugou wiped away a strand of hair from his Omega's face, kissing his forehead gently. 

"Let's go home. We'll figure this out as the time goes on, 'kay?" He said, smiling weakly. Izuku sighed and nodded softly, hopping off the bed and walking off with the ash blonde hero.

On the ride home, none of the boys spoke much. They were both deep in thought. There was so much to say, yet none of them said it. 

"Goodnight." 

"G'Night." 

Katsuki sighed, seeing Izuku roll over to face the other way. The greenette hadn't talked about the situation at all. Then again, neither had Bakugou. He had thought about it a lot though. How he'll need to buy a lot of stuff... Which means he'll have to work a little overtime. The fact that they're expecting a baby doesn't change how Katsuki feels about the Omega. He still wants to marry him, of course. He's just mostly worried about the money and time he'll have to give towards the baby. Bakugou's barely ever going to be home to support Midoriya, and the child. Plus, this means Izuku's going to have to have a maternity leave from his job at the hospital. Which means... The greenette will be alone with a kid at home, every day. 

The blonde shook his head. Just the thought of it made him sick. He wants a happy family. A family where he can be there to spend time with his partner, and children. However, he'll be stuck at work most of the time. It's impossible for him to have a child, and spend time with it too. 

Bakugou looked over, hearing the Omega's soft snores. He was so innocent. So sweet. Was Izuku even ready for a kid? After all... He was pretty childish himself. 

The pro hero shook his head frantically. He can't be thinking this way. 

Right now, what's most important, is the wedding. It's in 5 days. Then, it's the HoneyMoon, which lasts a week. 

After that, they'll be able to think about the baby. Not now. He can't now.