2: Backseat

"I really hope you didn't have anywhere to be... I don't want you to be late to anything..." Izuku sighed, leaning back into the seat. 

"Nah. Didn't have anything." Bakugou said, staring outside his window. He'd been facing the other way for several minutes now, and Midoriya didn't know why.

"I'm just worried. If anyone looks over here, we're dead meat." The pro hero continued. Izuku sighed at the sudden realization. Katsuki was a pro hero. If anyone noticed him, they were sure to be crowded by multiple people. 

The freckled male looked around. Nobody had seemed to notice them. Good. Once the green haired boy looked back, he was met by Bakugou's face, who was nearly 2 inches away from his. 

"Uh, Kacchan! I didn't expect you to be so close!" Izuku yelped, backing up into the car's door. Bakugou approached him some more, unbuckling his seatbelt as he did so. The greenette squirmed, seeing the blonde's ears perk up at his scent. 

Of course. The suppressants had to wear off now. Izuku is used to taking suppressants, but they never hide his scent 100%. However, once the suppressants wear off, his scent is super strong, and can be smelled for miles without end. But now... All of his pheromones... All his stench was stuck in one car. His poor friend, who was an Alpha, was probably restraining himself. 

The freckled boy squeezed his eyes shut, feeling Katsuki's breath against his neck. He felt the blonde's nose brush against his fluffy ear, as the teeth gently rubbed against the skin. 

Izuku waited, waiting for Katsuki to do something. 

Suddenly, he felt the Alpha's teeth dig into his neck. The Omega squirmed, trying to push away the blonde. However, Katsuki kept biting down, before gently letting go. The male's ruby red eyes met Izuku's emerald orbs.

The curly haired boy brought his hand up to his neck, brushing over the bite mark with his fingers. 

"What...? What happened to consent?" Izuku mumbled, staring at the blonde. Katsuki looked down, letting out a low growl, before gently kissing the freckled boy. Izuku let out a muffled squeal, leaning back into the seat, his hand in the window. He didn't know how to react at this at all. 

Then, all of a sudden, the seat went all the way back, letting Izuku fall onto the backseat. He watched as the Alpha crawled onto him, smirking seductively. 

"Kaccha- Kacchan.... Stop." Izuku ordered, leaning back. Bakugou didn't cease. "Stop it, Kacchan!" ordered the boy, once more. Katsuki still didn't stop. 

"KATSUKI STOP THAT!!!" Midoriya eventually cried out, loud enough that people outside the car would've heard. 

Katsuki crawled back into the front seat, pulling down a window. He was red in the face, and Izuku couldn't tell if he was mad, or embarrassed. Maybe frustrated? 

Nobody knows. 

The rest of the ride was quiet.