6 : Proposal

Katsuki looked down, fiddling with the black box, beneath the counter. He looked up, seeing Izuku eating his Katsudon. 

"Kacchan, you're not eating?" Izuku mumbled, his mouth still full from the latest bite. "Uh, I wasn't too hungry in the first place." The blonde said, smiling softly. 

"Kacchan. You haven't eaten anything in the past few days. Please eat a little." Midoriya said, leaning forward. The greenette picked at Katsuki's curry, bringing the fork up to the Alpha's mouth. Bakugou smiled softly, taking the bite in. It seemed to make his Omega happy, since the smaller male immediately smiled brightly.  

"Is there something on your mind? You seemed off for the last few days..." The bunny sighed, sitting back down on his seat. 

"Ahh... Uh, no. Nothing special." The blonde blurted out, clutching tightly on the small box. He took a deep, shaky breath, before getting up from his chair, and bending down next to Midoriya. "Hm, Kacchan? Did you drop something?" Izuku asked, putting his fork down. 

The greenette tilted his head, curious. However, his eyes lit up once Bakugou pulled out the black box. He flicked it open, revealing the emerald green ring. 

"Izuku?" Katsuki asked, blushing slightly. 

The greenette glanced around, seeing multiple people mutter and point at them. They were noticing them... That'd bad. If they see that it's Ground Zero, then they're both dead meat. 

"Will you marry me, please?" The blonde asked, bringing the box next to the freckled boy's knees. Midoriya stared down at the beautiful ring, his heart pounding rapidly inside his chest. He could practically hear it. 

The small male let his ears fall to his sides, smiling softly as he tried to hold back tears. He inhaled, nodding frantically. "Yeah, Yes! Yes!" He cheered, covering his mouth. 

Katsuki scoffed in happiness, standing up and kissing the small boy gently. He took the green haired boy's hand, sliding the ring onto one of his fingers. Midoriya swung his arms around the blonde's neck, kissing him. At that point, he could barely breathe. He was getting married!

Both boys looked around, smiling widely as the people around them cheered loudly. Suddenly, Bakugou looked back at the boy his smile fading. The people had stopped cheering... Since they had seen Ground Zero's face. 

"Let's go. Come on hurry!" The ash blonde hurried, pulling the greenette towards the door. 

Both males giggled, passing multiple people that were trying to stop them, and ask for an autograph. On the bright side, they made it outside safely, without being stopped. 

The two quickly got into Katsuki's black car, driving off to some random empty parking lot. The blonde parked the car, smiling at the Omega. Izuku smiled back, leaning in for a kiss. He knew the routine. The greenette giggled as he pushed the seat all the way to the back, before crawling into the backseat. Bakugou followed him, kissing the boy passionately. 

"Uh, Kacchan, we can't." Midoriya stated, pulling away from the kiss, disappointed. Katsuki stared at the small male. "What? You don't want to? That's rare." Bakugou said, bluntly. 

"N-No! That's not it! Of course I want to. I just, We- We don't have condoms. We left them at home, remember?" The curly haired boy said, sitting up straight. Bakugou groaned, kissing the Omega's neck. "So? It doesn't mean we can't do it..." He muttered, biting the greenette's neck softly. "Besides, don't you want to celebrate our engagement?" 

Midoriya groaned, letting his ears perk up at the erection forming in his pants. 

"Guh... Of course I want to celebrate... But, can't we wait until we get home? We'll be more comfortable, and we'll have condoms. Plus, I want to be able to call everyone and tell them about us..." The greenette said, smiling. 

The Alpha snickered, before leaning in and kissing the freckled boy once again. "You can do that later." He said, in a low growl, before pushing Izuku down onto the backseat. 

The two laughed a little, before crashing their lips together in a sweet, yet messy kiss.