7 : Unplanned Plans

Katsuki smiled, putting away his phone. Both he and Izuku had been planning the wedding for three weeks now. Of course, Mitsuki and Masaru wanted to design the outfits, and Inko asked to plan the reception. As for Eijirou Kirishima, also known as Red Riot, is Katsuki's best man.

Midoriya hadn't found any brides-maids, or a best man. He didn't know which one to pick, or who to ask. But even so, both men were excited on their upcoming life-long commitment. 

They had everything planned out already. Their parents had planned the reception, and the outfits. Both boys had planned and payed for the whole wedding, and had set a date. Next Friday. Everything's perfect. However, one thing was unexpected. 

Izuku had gotten sick, and the cold didn't seem to be leaving anytime soon. 

"Kacchan?" Izuku whined, walking into the kitchen. Katsuki looked over to the hall, where his Omega was standing, drowsy. "Hey, what're you doing awake?" The tall male asked, going over to hug Midoriya. The greenette hugged back, nuzzling his face in the Alpha's chest. 

"I was sick again." He grumbled. Bakugou sighed sadly, playfully tugging in the boy's fluffy ears. He looked down at the saddened male, who was already falling asleep against his chest. 

"Babe, go get some rest. You need as much beauty sleep as you can get. The big day's coming up soon." The blonde stated, leading the other towards the bedroom. Izuku whined.

"Are you saying I'm ugly??" He sobbed, as he crawled into bed. Bakugou's ears perked up. "No! No, Deku, heck no... You're beautiful. I was just saying- W-Well, Gah, you know what I mean..." He scoffed, shaking his head lowly. Izuku sniffled.

"Come, sweetie." The blonde sighed, tucking the Omega into bed. "I'm bringing you to the doctor's tomorrow morning, if this doesn't get any better. M'Kay?" The ash blonde stated, stretching his back. Midoriya nodded weakly. 

"Yeah..." 

The Alpha smiled and walked out, only to return when he heard Izuku call his name. 

"Kacchan? Do you think... We're going to have to cancel the wedding because of this?" The green haired boy asked, tearing up. Bakugou sighed again, walking into the room to kiss his Omega. 

"No, baby. You'll get better in time. Don't worry. We'll figure it out. Promise..." The pro hero said, before staring at the freckled boy doze of to sleep. 

Katsuki walked out, letting out a soft groan. Izuku and him had been together a year now. They were getting married. Bakugou had experience 11 of Midoriya's heats. However, he's not experiences the 12th. It's late... It should've came by now. Maybe the greenette's cold is affecting his heats? Oh well, it'll arrive soon enough, right?

Bakugou sat down, resting his head on the counter. 

His ears perked up as he glanced towards the hall, where he heard feet clapping against the floor, as well as a door slamming shut. 

There it goes again. Izuku's being sick once more.

What the hell's wrong with my Omega?