4 : Confirm

Sorry about the picture. I found it nice, even if they don't have their animal ears thingies. Just- Roll with it. XD

-Sucky Author

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled, catching up to the blonde. Katsuki grumbled, walking faster. 

"Guh- Stop it! I can't walk that fast!!" The greenette yelped, starting to jog. Once more, Bakugou started sprinting away. "KACCHAN!!" Midoriya yelled, gaining everyone's attention. He looked around the store, seeing multiple people stare at him intensely. 

"Uh..." 

The small Omega looked up once more, seeing Katsuki disappear into the crowd. 

Izuku shook his head, turning around and running out the store. 

The small male had just received an important call from the hospital, where he worked. He had an emergency surgery to go and perform. However, Bakugou didn't like that at all. He and Izuku had planned on having a full day, all to themselves. After all, all they ever do is hang-out in the backseat of the Alpha's car. So, the two had decided to spend the day doing something different. Like a walk in the mall. 

The Alpha grumbled, plopping down on a seat. He looked around, seeing people walk by. The blonde looked down to his hands, before stuffing one into his pocket and pulling out a small box. He flicked it open, revealing a beautiful green engagement ring. The male sighed, leaning back and staring at the people walk by, once more. 

Suddenly, his eyes stopped on a happy family. A father, a mother, a young girl, and a baby. 

"Come, sweetie." 

"Daddy! I want to go try the Claw Machine! I'll win a teddy bear for Willy!" The small girl said, tugging on her father's hand. The man smiled, glancing at his wife, before nodding. "Alright. But only 3 tries. Come on now." He stated, walking off with his family. "Yayyy! Thanks Daddy! Momma, come on! I want Willy to see!" 

Bakugou stared, seeing the four people walk off. He looked down at the ring once more, before closing the box and shoving it in his pocket. No matter how he looks at it, he won't be able to have that kind of life. Not with his job, and Izuku's. 

Heck, he'd never even properly said an I Love You to the greenette! There's no way that he can ask him to marry him. Maybe it was also too soon. After all, the Omega had only been having this affair with him for 7 months now. To Bakugou, it seemed like long enough. But maybe Izuku thinks differently? 

Now that he's actually thinking of having kids with him too..? It's just not right. He's never heard Midoriya talk about children, or even marriage. He's never even heard him talk about having an actual, serious relationship with him. 

All this is... Is an affair. Friends with Benefits. Secret lovers? 

Bakugou shook his head, standing up again. Izuku was gone to the hospital. He had the rest of the day off from work. What can he do? It's not like he needs to shop for something. 

The blonde shrugged, walking off.

Before asking for Midoriya's hand in marriage, he needs to confirm to him that they're dating. That they're in a serious relationship. He has to tell the boy about how much he actually loves him.