5 : Close Call

Bakugou looked over his shoulder, seeing Izuku sleeping soundly. He sighed quietly, before swiftly getting off the bed, making sure not to move the mattress too much. He quickly walked off into the kitchen, hearing his feet slap against the floor at ever step he'd take. Once he was near the counter, he sat down at a chair, and gently took out the small black box from his pants' pockets. 

He leaned against the counter, pressing his hands in front of his mouth, sighing as he stared at the ring. He hadn't gotten the chance to ask Izuku yet. Of course, he had told the Omega about how much he cared for him. It's a good thing that Midoriya returned his feelings... But now, the question is, how the hell does he ask the boy to marry him? 

The internet suggested to find a place that means a lot to both people. Or a fancy restaurant. 

A place that means a lot to both boys... Probably... The backseat of Katsuki's car? That is the place that they spend most time together. Where else could there be? 

Maybe... After a long day of work, Bakugou could bring Izuku to his agency and propose?

Or possibly even ask the old daycare, where Izuku and Katsuki first met, when they were kids. That's a good idea. 

But then again, Izuku's birthday is in 10 days... There's a chance that he might propose then too?

The Alpha's eyes suddenly widened, an idea popping into his head. He was going to propose to Izuku in a special way... And that was:

"Kacchan?" 

The blonde yelped, nearly falling off the chair. He quickly grabbed the box, hiding it behind his back. "Deku? What're you doing awake? It's almost midnight." Bakugou asked, glancing at the clock. Izuku wiped his eyes, yawning. "I flipped over and noticed you weren't there. Come back." The greenette mumbled, hugging the Alpha tightly. 

Katsuki's heart stopped, feeling Izuku's hands trail down his back. nearly touching the black box that he had hid behind himself. 

"G-Gah! Deku! Uh, no!" The blonde said, shoving the small boy away. Midoriya nearly fell backwards, but managed to keep his balance. He stared at the taller male, his ears perking up in confusion. 

"I mean- No... I can't go back to bed right now." Bakugou said, sweating from the close call that had just happened. "Why not?" His Omega asked, tilting his head. Katsuki thought for a moment, seeing Izuku close his eyes, tired. 

"I... I couldn't sleep." He said. Midoriya opened his eyes once more, pouting slightly.  

"Okay. Don't take too long... I need my Alpha." Izuku muttered, lazily walking back down the hall. 

Katsuki watched the smaller boy walk out the room, before swinging his arms forward, stuffing the ring in his pocket. He quickly looked around the kitchen, before walking down the hall. The Alpha entered the room, seeing Midoriya crawl into bed. 

"Oh, coming already?" The small boy asked, smiling softly as his ears flopped by his sides. Katsuki nodded. 

"I'll just cuddle a little." He spoke. 

Midoriya smiled widely, nuzzling into Bakugou's chest after he crawled into bed. The two fell asleep pretty quickly, not after Katsuki thought about the future proposal. He had the best idea for it. And he couldn't wait... Now, all that's left...

Is for Izuku to say yes.