3 : Round Two

Izuku yawned, stretching his limbs as he did so. He looked down, by his side, where Katsuki was lying fast asleep. The greenette let his ears fall, staring at the blonde Alpha. He softly brushed his thumb over Bakugou's cheek, making him open his eyes in curiosity. "Ah- Good Morning." Izuku said, surprised that the Alpha was awake. 

Katsuki sat up, rubbing the back of his neck. "G'Morning." He grumbled, glancing at the freckled boy. Midoriya smiled, before carefully kissing the blonde's cheek. 

After the two had gotten stuck in a traffic jam together, they had experienced a small... Accident

However, when they were finally free from the traffic, the two drove to Izuku's house, where they unexpectedly had sex... Several times. 

"Good Morning." The freckled boy said, pulling away.  Katsuki stood up from the bed. "Wah, Kacchan? Where're you going?" Izuku scurried, watching as the blonde's ears perked up. "I have to go to work. My shift starts after dinner. Aren't you supposed to go to work too?" Katsuki said, pointing at the alarm clock next to the bed. 

Izuku shook his head gently, letting his ears flow by his sides. "No. I took off for the next two days." He stated. "Can you stay? I... I don't want you to go right yet." Midoriya said, fiddling with his ear, stuffing it under his nose and looking away in guilt. 

Bakugou smirked. "Someone want a round two?" He snickered. Izuku's eyes widened. "What- No! W-Well... It's not that way, of course I do... But, I just want you to stay! Not exactly for that reason... I-" The freckled boy rambled. 

Katsuki scoffed, walking out the bedroom. He left the mumbling Omega behind, walking into the kitchen to make himself a quick breakfast. 

"Kacchaaaaaaaan..." The blonde looked towards the bedroom, his ears perking up at the whine he had just heard.

He put down his PBJ sandwich, before walking towards the room. He was met by a sweet, cinnamon-like scent, and a warm smile from Izuku. He snickered, seeing the greenette wrapped in countless blankets. 

"Can you come here?" Izuku asked, tilting his head. 

Bakugou hesitated for a few seconds, thinking about whether or not he should leave his breakfast behind. Eventually, the blonde decided he'd join his new Omega. He crawled into bed, before sliding into the blankets, and hugging the greenette. 

Izuku let out a soft giggled, leaning into the blonde's grasp. He sighed, closing his eyes. Bakugou wrapped his arms around the smaller male's waist, kissing the soft green curls. He swayed them side-to-side, whispering little nothings in the Omega's ears. Izuku drifted off to sleep, since he hadn't had many last night. 

The blonde smelled the green haired boy's scent, making him go nuts. He hadn't had enough. Sure, last night was fun. But he wanted more. 

Way more. 

He wanted to bang inside Izuku until the Omega was unable to function properly anymore. He wanted to mess him up real bad. 

He wanted to make Midoriya his, and only his. 

He didn't want another Alpha to snatch him up.

Izuku Midoriya was his Omega. 

Nobody else's. 

And to that, Bakugou roughly shoved the sleeping bow down, making him wake up. 

He was about to make his wish a reality.