1

tw // blood
Author POV
lee hyunjae is one of the most handsome boy in the school campus, along with 10 more boys, together their group named the boyz.

he? oh he has a crush on someone. and he's planning to confess soon. even though the girl has someone in her mind, and it's not him. he knew about it, he just can't hide the feelings from her anymore.

just when he was on the way to see his crush, with her favourite cupcakes and roses. something happened.

a girl who's riding on a skateboard, accidentally bumped into him. hyunjae accidentally stood onto the skateboard and fell down, the cupcakes were all fell on the ground and ruined, too. while the girl fell on her butt, roses fell onto her and got pricked on her skin by the thorn.

"ouch!", the two whined in pain.

"omg are you okay? im so sorry", she stood up immediately as she went to assist hyunjae. her hand reached out for him to hold and made him stood up, but he ignored it as he looked at the cupcakes beside him and the roses that were ruined. "nooo......"

she looked at the cupcakes and roses, "oh my im sorry, so so sorry... is there anything i can do to repay?"

he stood up and walked towards her, she got scared as she backpaced. "stop moving", he said, took her wrist to see her palm is bleeding. "huh?", she got confused with his move but only realised that it was the thorn, "ah..."

while she was looking at her palm, hyunjae's attention shift to his crush. his heart broken when he saw his crush smiling widely at someone else while chatting. looking back to the girl who he bumped into, he saw her looking at him.

"do you like that girl?", she asked while pointing at his crush from far, out of curiosity. "n-no!", he argued, with that bread sad smile and small pout on his face.

"is it... that obvious?", he asked a moment later as he break the eye contact with her, looking away with embarrassment. she nodded, "yeah..."

"oh yeah your palm, let's go to the doctor now", hyunjae changed the topic as he grabbed her wrist unintentionally and dragged her. "w-wait!"

he stopped his pace and turned his head back to her with his puzzled face. she pointed at her skateboard and he let go her wrist quickly, "ah... right. sorry" she returned a small smile to him before went to grab her skateboard.

"you can go to her, i'm sure she wants to meet you", she said, the word her referring to his crush. he shook his head, "no, i hurted you, i'll pay your treatment fee, let's go"

she let out a sigh, "okay then... but, do you wanna try to ride my skateboard?"

"what"

"it's big enough for two person, get on!", she said with her wide smile. "u-uh no thanks", he rejected and walked. she just stood there momentarily, "w-wait for me!" she got off the skateboard and run to him, holding it instead.

-

"what's your name?", hyunjae asked as they sat down on a bench in the park.

"why am i telling my name to a stranger?", she halfly joked. "then why did you offered me to ride on your skateboard together with you? don't you scared i will steal your skateboard?", he jokes and she chuckled.

"you fell onto it just now! it's so obvious that you don't know how to ride it, silly!", she jokingly elbowed him as they both bursted into laughter, becoming laughing mess.

"oh uh... can i ask you something?"

"yeah, sure", she replied.

"can you like... be my fake girlfriend? i know this is a bit weird, b-but just take it as repaying the cupcakes and roses.", he covered his face in embarrassment. 'what the heck lee jaehyun why are you asking her out in this weird way?!', he mentally scolded himself.

"oh uh... sure i guess. since i am the one who owed you anyways", she said as she slowly and softly unfolded his hands that cover his face.

"oh and did i told you that you're handsome? i don't think you need a fake girlfriend to get her attention and jealous though. im sure she likes you, i mean how could people not! you're just too real to be true damn, wait what am i talking about", she covered her mouth quickly after realising what she was doing.

he giggled shyly, "thank you for your compliment i guess"

'even his giggle is so cute', she thought as she smiled back shyly.

"but she doesn't like me, she has someone else in her mind... do you think if we pretend to hang out, she will get jealous?", his smile disappeared in a blink of eyes.

"ah... of course!", she replied. "give yourself some faith, im sure you will get her someday", she tapped his shoulder, giving him strength with her smile.

"oh- omg i need to go! uhhh bye! thank you and sorry again!", she looked at the time and started to rush. she put down her skateboard and hop on, sliding her leg as she left. "w-wait!", he shouted but is not loud enough for her to hear, she already gone far.

"...i haven't ask your name"

---
hey hey, its me hehe!
finally i get to publish this book and release this idea of mine. hopefully you will enjoy reading this book! do check out my other books too if you want :D have a great dayyy! <333