25

Author POV
"hello. uh... do i know you?", mr lee asked.

"no, and you don't have to.", changmin replied with his cold tone.

"uh okay... you said that you wanted to meet me for a personal reason. may i know the reason now?", mr lee asked as he took a seat.

"so i heard that you are getting married hmm...", changmin smirked and continued his words, "if you don't withdraw from the marriage then im going to expose bad things about you to the paparazzi."

"i did not do any bad things and so i do not have to worry about that. try again if you wanna scare me."

"oh fuck", changmin cursed underneath his breath and it seems like mr lee heard it.

"are you scared?"

changmin stood up as he slammed the table, "no im not!!!"

"oh by the way, do you know that i can make your company fall in a blink of an eye?", changmin smirked as he sat down, despite knowing that it's a lie, he just wanted to scare him in any way.

"what do you mean by that?!", mr lee widened his eyes as he got furious.

"scared?"

"you should know that i can sue you in this case, there are cctvs nearby and i can get the recording from them and send it to the police."

"shut the f-"

"leave the place before i ruin your reputation sir."

changmin got so angry that he can't control his anger as he went to bite mr lee. "OUCH YOU FUCKER WHAT THE HECK?!", mr lee pushed changmin away.

"guards! get him out, and never let me see him, ever again!", he called the guards in. " if i see you again on the streets, im going to punch you!!", he screamed pointing at changmin.

"im not scared anyways!", changmin stuck out his tongue before he walked out by himself.

"and by the way im still not going to cancel the marriage with my fiancé so go cry about it boohoo"

changmin had his hands clenched into fists as he left the place.

-

anyways, his plan failed and now he's inside his room, contemplating how he should plan out his next plan.

'since im banned from meeting him... i might need someone else to do it instead... oh gosh this is so concerning', he messed his hair as he got annoyed by that man.

"why the fuck did my parents have to assign this guy as her future husband, and if he recognises me then... am i doomed?! no way im gonna let that marriage happen now.", he paced towards and back in his room.

one week left before his sister's graduation, and that means, one week left for him to come out with a plan to get rid of that forced marriage.

-

"oh, there you are.", mr lee showed a smile as he saw wooyeon waiting for him inside his office.

"did you wait long my love?", he asked as he placed his finger on her jaw. she immediately pushed his hand away from her as she flinched.

he giggled, "gosh you sure are so cute. no wonder someone tried his best to threat me to cancel the marriage pfft."

"what...?", she looked at him.

"yeah, i didn't know who but he said that he's going to expose me if i don't cancel the marriage. funny right?"

the only person she had in her thoughts is, ji changmin.

"ah..."

"anyways shall we go now?"

she nodded her head in hesitation.

-

"what do you think about this?", he asked as he pointed at the fit displayed near the entrance. she didn't reply to him, giving him cold treatments.

"are you playing hard to get with me? you should really be good to me before we get married at least, miss ji."

she had her lips pressed into a straight line as she took a deep breath through her nose. "im sorry, i will try my best to cooperate with you.", she said as she gave him a forced smile.

"that's my future wife, now let's go inside and choose our fit before we proceed to choose the venue okay?", he said and she nodded.

they went in and were warmly welcomed by the workers.

"welcome boss."

she widened at the worker's word, b-boss?

that means she can't escape from him today...

"welcome boss's future wife.", the worker also greeted her. she faked a chuckled as she bowed to the worker and followed mr lee.

"can you ask your worker to not greet me like that?", she asked. "is this how you talk to your future husband?", he asked her back.

"i- dear, can you tell your worker to not greet me in that way?", she said in a soft tone. "that's how i would like to hear, by the way, my answer is no.", he replied.

she clenched her fist as she tried to stay calm.

"okay...", she fake grinned.

"oh? this might look good on you wooyeon, do you wanna try this on?", he asked as he pointed at a wedding gown. she shook her head, "n-no thanks..."

"eyy, try on this one! i wanna see how it looks like on you."

she sighed as she went to get changed.

"omg, you are so pretty on this... i can't wait till the wedding day already!", he squealed.

"s-should we try looking for others?", she asked. "sure, wait lemme take a picture and... done!", he said as he took out his phone and took a photo of her.

"w-what are you think you're doing?!"

"what? im just taking a picture of my future wifey. is that wrong?!"

she sighed, she doesn't wanna argue with him anymore. she went to change back into her clothes before looking at the other dresses.

they ended up getting that wedding dress anyways.

---
it's ending soon sighs :') might upload the finals tomorrow hehehhehe