4

tw // blood
Author POV
"take off your mask", hyunjae said.

"no!", wooyeon shook her head.

"ji wooyeon, remember? im your boyfriend now, take off your mask before im doing it by myself", hyunjae demanded.

"if you dare"

"of course i do", his hands quickly reached to her small ears as he took off both side of her mask, revealing her bloody lips.

"what happened?"

she snatched her mask back from him, taking her bag quickly and wanted to run away. he pulled her wrist and held her waist with his hand when she almost fell due to the slippery floor.

"l-let me go", she shuttered on her own words as she looked away, avoided the eye contact.

"not until you tell me what happened", his face got even closer to hers, looking into her eyes, while still having her on his hands hugging her waist.

"do you want attention from others that much lee jaehyun"

"then will you tell me if i let you go?", he asked softly with his bread smile, her favourite smile of his. she nodded and he let him go. "only a fool will, catch me if you can then~!", she made a face as she ran away with her bag.

"you forgot your umbrella!", he shouted as he took her umbrella and chase her. both of them running in the rain as she laughed, getting entertained at how he's chasing her.

she has never been this purely happy after the announcement of her forced marriage. but this person, lee jaehyun, who knows nothing about her, made her life a tiny change. her life has become happier with him.

"caught ya", he hugged her waist as they both laughed, in happiness. "stay", he said as he opened her umbrella and handed it to her. "go back home safely okay wooyeon", he smiled and ran back with his hands covering on top of his head.

"hyunjae!", she shouted but cannot be heard. she smiled as she looked at the umbrella she's holding, "what a sweetheart"

-

she came back home, later than changmin.

she prayed in her mind to not get nagged before she entered the house. "ji wooy-"

her mom saw how she got wet and started her nagging, "wooyeon! did you not bring an umbrella?! didn't i told you to bring an umbrella?! next time remember to bring an umbrella okay?!"

despite getting lectured, she still smiling like a fool, her heart and soul is still stuck with hyunjae. she doesn't know if she's actually sick and got her brain burnt or is simply on cloud 9.

"wooyeon...? JI WOOYEON!!!", she finally got back to reality. "y-yes ma'am!"

"great, go to bathe before you catch a cold!"

changmin on the another side just laugh at his silly sister, wondering what's with her to act this weirdly.

when wooyeon came down to the living room to sit on the couch along with changmin, he went to touch her forehead. "hmm, feels normal to me... are you okay miss wooyeon? did you got hit by a car that you lose every braincell or did you earned free money today?", he questioned, halfly joking and halfly concerning.

"i don't know... i just feel, happy?"

"with hyunjae?", he asked.

"yes, wait what? n-no of course! who's hyunjae?", she looked at him with shocked expression.

"i knew you and hyunjae are dating, now how and when did you two started seeing each other? without me knowing?!", he raised his eyebrow as he asked. she just shrugged, "why do i need to tell YOU about it?", strongly said the word you, she stuck out her tongue and left.

"wooyeon!!!"

she went into her room and looked at the phone number, 'should i text him?'

she giggled as she turned off her phone, putting it aside and stared at the ceiling of her room

-

hyunjae who arrived home safely, went to take a bath and had a conversation with wooyeon through texting.

he thought back what did the boyz talked badly about her. "but she looked so innocent, even acted innocent... and she's kinda, cute, not gonna lie... hmm...", he mumbled as he rested his jaw on his palm, lips forming a pout.

his crush suddenly called him as he picked up the call. "h-hello?"

"hyunjae! uh... this may be a bit sudden... but, can i meet you?"

---
im sorry if its a bit short :((