23

Author POV
"YOU!!!", younghoon said as he pointed at hyunjae. they're at hyunjae's house right now btw.

"me?", hyunjae asked pointing at himself and younghoon nodded. "yes, YOU!!! i sensed that you've been so weird, what happened?", he asked.

"oh uh...", hyunjae hesitated. should he tell? or nah? "you can tell me", younghoon said, its like he can read people's mind and thats kinda cool if he really can.

"me and wooyeon broke up", hyunjae said and younghoon shouted, "WHAT"

"that sudden? i thought you two lovebirds are going along very well?", he asked. "well uh... it seems like, only for me, but not for her. so uh, argh find i'll just tell you everything!", hyunjae groaned as he messed his own hair up.

"so uh... back then remember when you all think that my crush is wooyeon? no, it was yieun. i wanted yieun to like me, by jealousy. the reason i asked wooyeon to become my fake girlfriend is because when i wanted to confess to yieun, wooyeon accidentally messed up. so yeah, and well as we were fake dating... i fall for her. and on the friday when our finals just ended, she said to break up."

younghoon's mouth was left agape with the truth he just heard.

"what a fanfic like story", younghoon said.

"i know right..."

"did you at least told her that you like her?", younghoon asked and hyunjae nodded. "well i guess, goodluck to you on moving on.", younghoon sighed as he patted hyunjae's shoulder.

"do you think changmin knows already?", younghoon asked.

"i seriously don't know if he knows or not...", hyunjae replied.

"should we tell?"

"what?!"

the two fell into silence.

"uhh... maybe i should do that by myself later then...", hyunjae replied after some consideration.

"okay then, if you need me, anything bro, i will clear my schedule for you", younghoon said and tapped hyunjae's shoulder one last time before he leave the place.

"thank you"

-

"darn it i had the courage to send those but it didn't send to him", wooyeon cussed underneath her breath as she threw a pillow to the wall

someone knocked on her door.

"come in"

the door opened and revealed changmin. "oh hey changmin, anything?", she asked. "i heard that you met that man today... are you okay?", he asked.

"of course im okay, i still look alive okay?", she halfly joked. "did you really met him?", he asked and she shook her head. "as expected from wooyeon", he elbowed her. "then... what about hyunjae?"

wooyeon.exe stopped working.

"w-what?"

"hyunjae. wait... don't tell me you don't want to tell him... are you going to break up with him like how you do to the others... too?", he asked.

"ji changmin, get out of my room"

"wooyeon but i-"

"GET OUT!!!"

he sighed as he left her room and closed the door too.

sobs can be heard weakly. that's right, she cried again. the heartbroken she can never healed from, the sadness she never felt before.

everything is new to her, love, real affection, happiness and even heartbroken. she never knew it would happen this shortly, in the span of 1 month and half. her feelings towards hyunjae slowly grew, but she never knew.

she didn't want to admit but she refused to let hyunjae go at first. but knowing that, her parents will never cancel the marriage, she had to, she had no choice.

the tears kept increasing, just by thinking hyunjae. everything about him, anything about him, his smile, his voice, his face, his warmth, his touch, his kiss. she missed him so much, and she still wants him so badly.

the only thing she hope now is that, she have a plan to make the marriage canceled. and she hope that till the day it happens, he still has feelings for her, he still hasn't move on.

-

changmin can't help but to worry.

did they break up already? not yet right... wooyeon would not eat anything if she breaks someone's heart, and that hasn't happen yet.

he didn't know that, because of that thought, wooyeon has been forcing herself to eat a little so that he won't worry about her relationship with hyunjae.

he wondered if he should call hyunjae, or at least text him. but he gave up in the end.

maybe she still has the chance to escape the marriage, if he comes out with a plan right now and as soon as possible. where should he start... how should he start...?

... pity?

but what can he do to make them pity? she tried so many ways but nothing works, it's clearly that they prioritise the company more than their daughter's happiness itself.

hmm...

-

"mom, can i know who is wooyeon marrying to?", changmin asked.

he has an idea, a brilliant one.

"he's lee hayoon, ceo of company x. why? are you interested in your sister's marriage?", his mom asked.

"nothing much, just curious hehe, thank you mom!", he quickly left her room before she asks more question.

he went to his room back as he tried to do some research about that guy. "should i ask sangyeon for help? he knows more about business field...", he mumbled to himself.

"sangyeonnnnnnnnn", he called out the name as sangyeon picked up the call.

"i thought we agreed to NOT drop the honorific again?!"

"did we? i don't know about that though hmm...", changmin teased. sangyeon didn't reply him. "okay fine fine, sangyeon hyung, i need some help from you", changmin said.

"what can i help?", sangyeon asked.

"can you help me check on the background of lee hayoon? he's the ceo of company x."

"whoa, the richest company in south korea. how do you know him? you studied art though?!", sangyeon questioned.

"ah just don't ask, can you help?", changmin skipped his question.

sangyeon hummed as a yes.

"THANK YOU SANGYEON HYUNG"

---
TODAY IS SANGYEON BDAY BASH YOU ALL IM SO HAPPY SOBS I REALLY HOPE HE'S AS HAPPY TOO ILYSM SANGYEON HAPPY BDAY BFF