3

Author POV
"we will speak about this serious matter when we gather in the cafeteria after school"

hyunjae went back to his class and sat on his seat, with uncertainties filled in his mind. what so special about her that everyone else is shock? and what about her that makes changmin have shock reaction instead of happy or annoyed?

a little did he know, she's in the same class with him, for this semester. it's nothing much, just her taking an extra class that will be in the same class as him.

it's art class.

wooyeon on the other side, stayed on the outside of the classroom, waiting for teacher to announce and welcome her in. as soon as she is invited to enter after teacher announced her as extra student here, gossips among the students can be heard.

she went into the classroom with uneasy feelings as she introduced herself. she had never felt that much pairs of eyes on her since she dumped her last 'boyfriend'.

"good! wooyeon, uhh you can take the seat next to hyunjae, here", the teacher pointed at the seat beside hyunjae.

'that cute boy?', she thought.

'skateboard girl?', he thought.

their eyes met each other for solid one minute before she moved to her seat. "hi, hyunjae?", she greeted him. "oh, hi. i guess we meet again", he greeted back, still not knowing her name. "ji wooyeon", she whispered her name and he nodded with his mouth agape.

"lee jaehyun, just call me hyunjae"

-

"oh uh... is it okay if i can have your number?", he asked with a sheepish smile. "cute", she mumbled without realising.

"pardon?", he asked.

he actually heard what she said, as he's trying to bite the thin teasing smile of his.

"ah, i mean sure", she took his phone and typed her phone number on the tab as she called the number. her phone rang and she hung up the call on his phone. "now that i got your number too, thank you! bye hyunjae", she smiled as she leave the classroom.

he waved his hand, knowing that she is not looking at him back, not even a glance. he looked at the phone dialed, what name should he put as?

-

she groaned as she saw the message from her dear younger brother.

that means, she can't hang out with her bestie today

that means, she can't hang out with her bestie today. "uhh jaeyoung, you see... well, it seems like i can't hang out with you today...", she said with a sad pout.

"it's okay wooyeon, is it your brother staying back again?", she asked. knowing the reason as wooyeon complains about it all the time. she nodded and let out a sigh. "never mind! we can go to the mall someday!", jaeyoung patted her shoulder, "now go go, go before your mother gonna nag you for coming back late again"