12

Author POV

-

-

"are you happy to own me so much?", hyunjae scoffed, talking about wooyeon's latest insta post.

they're having a voice call now.

"yeah i am! at least i gained a friend hehe", she giggled. "what about you then, geez what's that on your post caption, a heart?! did your heart already belong to me hmm?", she questioned and he laughed.

"yes yes, my heart belongs to you wooyeoni~", he sang and chuckled. "let's hope that nothing much will happen tomorrow when we arrived at school then...", she said and he hummed as agreeing with her.

"yeah... oh, did anyone bullied my girlfriend hmm?", he asked and she shook her head, forgetting that he can't see her.

"nope, even if they do i would revenge so you don't have to worry your dear fake girlfriend~ worry about your little crushy, did yieun react already?", she asked.

"she stopped liking my posts whenever it's related to our relationship, does that means she's... jealous?", he halfly asked.

"yah lee jaehyun finally something good from you, she seemed to be jealous and im sure she won't hold on that forever. she will confess one day for sure!", she exclaimed. he smiled listening to her cheering, at least she's happy for me too.

-

one month left before their final exam started.

nothing much, exam means nothing much to wooyeon. well, her life is ruined anyways. she should have the time of her life in university before hell starts, that freaking forced marriage and the 6... 6 months.

there's no way she's giving in, even in the last moment. no way, not even a thought of giving up, no freaking way.

for hyunjae, exam is not THAT hard, well he has backup and he has been studying for sometimes alone at home anyways. his only worry is to catch yieun's heart before they're going to be separated apart, or whatever that will happen after graduated.

he is so desperated, and maybe not that much.

-

"we are going on WHAT?!"

wooyeon slapped both her hands on her own laps and whined in pain immediately. "yah you are going to hurt yourself in this case, and yes... well... we can't really go on a date since exam is near. so what do you think about a study date?", he said as he put on a small smile.

"NO!!! NEVER EVER!!!"

"wooyeon, uhh... how about... you come to my house... we can... study together... with my gang! at least eric might hang out with you, or juyeon, i don't know uhh maybe kevin will?", he suggested, giving in his last thought.

"wha- wait that's not such a bad idea after all, sure! i'm in mr lee jaehyun!", she grinned as she slapped his arm.

"OUCH", he glared at her while rubbing his arm, lips forming a pout. "ask changmin to come too by the way. ah never mind i will text all of them", he said.

"oh! should we call yieun in? well you know, you can show her your caring self while im going to hang out with your other friends i guess. and baam! maybe she will fall for you more and even show you her feelings!", she wriggled her eyebrow at the boy who's getting flustered just by thinking of it.

"... i guess sure?"

-

fastforwarding to that day~

wooyeon brought jaeyoung along too. "we are here jae!!!", wooyeon waking the sleepy one up as the cab stopped in front of a detached house.

"whoa hyunjae's house is sure big", jaeyoung rubbed her eyes as she yawned. "yeah yeah, thank you for the ride sir!", wooyeon paid the driver and dragged jaeyoung off the car.

ringing the doorbell, a person looking unfamiliar yet familiar opened the door. "oh h- KIM JAEYOUNG???", he shouted. sleep deprived jaeyoung widened her eyes as she slapped herself and rubbed her eyes again, "KIM FREAKING YOUNGHOON??!" they both exchanged looks as they glared at each other in shock and disbelief.

"wait, what's happening here?!", wooyeon shouted as she raised her eyebrow, looking at the two.

"u-uh..."

"oh hey wooyeon! oh? and your deskmate too?", hyunjae finally went to greet the guests. he also sensed the awkwardness between younghoon and jaeyoung as he tapped younghoon's shoulder, "what's wrong?"

"can we get in first, im becoming a dried fish in this state", wooyeon nagged. they got into the house, walking into the living room.

younghoon and jaeyoung kept looking at each other, being aware of each other's presence as they never break their eye contact.

the boyz started to make a fuss looking at younghoon and jaeyoung being this enemy like. "shut up you all", younghoon said and that made the whole living room fell into silence.

"what were you going to say then? telling us that you two are a couple?!", haknyeon said as he took a sip of his tea. "wait where do you get the tea from?! i want it too!!!", eric said.

"me and her", he said as he pointed at her. both of them sighed before they finally say something again, "he's my brother", "she's my sister" "WHAT"

"we are twins"

"YAH YOU NEVER TELL ME YOU HAVE A BROTHER!!!", wooyeon growled at jaeyoung. and the same goes to the boyz and younghoon.

the two twins can only grinned.

soon yieun also arrived, and that kills the atmosphere and topic. "yieun!", hyunjae welcomed her with a warm hug. she hugged him back, "hi hi!" she also greeted everyone else here, including wooyeon.

wooyeon wonders how does yieun still treat her nicely despite her pissing and making her jealous of herself.

-

"can i not study already", wooyeon whined as she put down her book. she didn't know why she even start to study, or even agreeing to this date in the first place.

"i hate that too, hey wooyeon should we ditch?", kevin putted down his book as he looked at her with excitement.

"how does that call ditch when we are literally here mr kevin moon?", jacob asked with his canada tone.

"whatever it is i bet not everyone hear it especially eric, look he's sleeping already", kevin said as he pointed at eric who's sleeping with his phone on hand.

looking at wooyeon again, he asked, "anyways yes or no?"

"you bet i do! let's go bestie!!!", wooyeon cheered as they stood up, readying to leave the place when she was stopped by hyunjae, who held her wrist.

"what-", she turned her back to see hyunjae with a sweet smile. "don't catch a cold dummie, have fun... i guess... you know what will happen if you dare to cheat on me miss ji wooyeon", he passed her his coat.

"t-thank you", she shuttered and accepted the coat, her heart skipping a beat as his smile got her mesmerised. "bye, have fun studying...?", kevin shouted on the door and wooyeon laughed, before they closed the door.

---