15

Author POV
wooyeon arrived at the park to see hyunjae on the slide, he slided down himself as he had his hands raised highly, "WEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"what the heck happened to this dude?", she complained underneath her breath as she walked to hyunjae. "hyunjae?"

"oh? who is this? omg ma'am you look so pretty, and familiar too. hmm", he put his finger near his lips, tapping a few times and even had his eyes closed. just to imitate the thinking emoji (🤔)

"shut up before i punch you", she said as she dragged him into the car. "please drop him off here", she said as she showed his house address and the driver nodded. she also paid the fee in advanced.

she was about to close the car door when he suddenly pulled her into the seat too. she accidentally had her another hand holding on the car door and it closed. "lee jaeh-"

she was about to hit him when she saw him already fast asleep. she kept staring at his cute pouty sleeping face until the end of the drive. she woke him up as they got out of the car, "yah jaehyun where's the key?"

he was still tipsy, looking for the key. "where's the key? the key to my heart is you wooyeon~ where's wooyeon?", he said.

she facepalmed as she took his bag and searched for the key. "yah did you not bring your house key?!", she glared at the boy who just pouted, looking at her confusely. she sighed, "fine, let's just, get you sleep with changmin tonight..."

-

"ji changmin! can you adopt this dude for tonight?!", she knocked on changmin's door room as she asked. he opened the door to see her having hyunjae on her side, "yicks! he smells stinks! no way! just let him sleep on the couch then!"

"n-no but what if mom kicks him out of the house in early morning tomorrow?!", she said.

"your room is even bigger than mine, you can let him sleep on the floor, i can bring the extra mattress for you!", he said and slammed the door quickly.

"ji changmin! yah!!! what about the mattress!!!", she slammed the door again. the door opened again as he threw the mattress to her, "here you go! bye!" and the door closed again. she wanted to take the opportunity to throw hyunjae inside, but now maybe it's really him and her in the same room then...

forget about the mattress, she brought hyunjae to her room first as he placed her on her bed. hyunjae held her wrist when she was dropping him onto the bed, and it causes her to lie on the bed too, facing each other side to side.

she slowly blushed as the distance between them was close enough for her to feel his breathing, and of course to smell the strongness of the alcohol.

"h-h-hyunjae im going"

she wanted to get up but he had his both hands hugging her waist tightly, "stay with me." she sighed as she gave in and started to admire his face. her eyes slowly closed as both of them fell asleep.

-

he woke up to see her sleeping on his arms, he smiled as he stared at her sleeping figure. he thought that she's cute.

he closed his eyes as he felt like she's awake. he can feel her about to leave the bed as he pulled her closer to him on her waist. "w-what"

"goodmorning", he opened his eyes and stared at her eyes. she quickly avoided the eye contact, "g-goodmorning. can i l-leave now?" he can hear her getting flustered. "nope", he smiled cheekily as he bumped his nose softly on hers, before giving a kiss on her forehead.

"you stinks hyunjae, let me go"

"no", he stuck out his tongue. he looked into her eyes as she does too, and looked at her lips. his head moved closer as he captured her lips. butterflies slowly develops in his stomach as she kissed him back.

he felt excitement and giddiness.

without breaking the kiss, he got on top of her, holding her cheeks. they break the kiss as they both grasped for air. he smiled sweetly and kissed her again, short but more kisses were shared with her.

they were still kissing when she suddenly pushed him off her and he fell onto the ground. just in time, the door opened and revealed changmin.

"OMG hyunjae why are you sleeping on the floor?!", she gasped looking at hyunjae and attention shifted to changmin.

"oh? goodmorning changmin", she showed a smile. "o-oh goodmorning wooyeon... and hyunjae. i thought you two are making out, anyways breakfast is getting colder so go to eat as soon as possible", changmin said and closed the door.

hyunjae immediately looked at wooyeon, he is upset, she can see that. "im sorry hyunjae omg was it painful?", she asked, pouted. he nodded, "of course you dummie! how is it not pain after i fell off from your b-"

she pecked his lips, "no more pain now let's eat breakfast." she stood up and walked out of the room, leaving him alone. he touched his lips as he smiled like an idiot to himself.

maybe she likes him too, he thinks.

---
hehe this is a short one :')