24

Author POV
going through a breakup definitely is bad.

wooyeon is going crazy. everything is reminding her of hyunjae and she can't help but feel hurt and sad. she doesn't even dare to eat any mint choco food now because it reminds her of him.

hyunjae on the other side, missing her touch, whenever they have to pretend to hold hands or hug each other. her warmth, her smile, her presence in his world suddenly just disappeared and everything feels empty for him.

changmin started to sense something weird between the two of them during school days. they didn't talk to each other anymore, to be exact, wooyeon didn't eat with them anymore along with jaeyoung.

it was Wednesday when he decided to ask.

"hey hyunjae can we talk?"

"sure.", hyunjae replied. changmin brought him to somewhere quiet.

"what did you wanna talk about?", hyunjae asked as he looked around.

this was the place where wooyeon and hyunjae had their first kiss. now the place they're at is making him recall the taste of her lips, her soft gaze when looking at him, her flustering reaction when their eyes meet again.

"did you and wooyeon break up?", changmin asked.

changmin noticed that hyunjae seemed to space out. "earth to lee jaehyun? are you still here dude?" hyunjae finally looked at changmin as he nodded, "o-oh, yeah, what did you ask?"

changmin repeated his question.

"y-yeah"

the atmosphere got quiet as both of them didn't speak anything.

"did she ask for the breakup?", changmin asked and hyunjae nodded his head. "is she okay? has she been doing well?"

"she's okay... why did you two break up though? did anything go wrong?", changmin asked. hyunjae sighed as he told him the truth about the fake dating.

"oh... my god"

"i thought she fell for me, but it was unrequited love after all."

"i- never mind"

-

"wooyeon...", changmin took a seat beside his sister when it was recess time. he signalled jaeyoung to go to younghoon instead. she nodded as she got the signal, stood up and left the table with her food.

"w-wait jaeyoung where are you g-"

changmin interrupted her words as he cleared his throat. "oh, why are you here?"

"i wanted to ask you something.", he replied. he knew what she worried about as he reassured her, "no one is around."

she just stayed quiet.

"did you break up with hyunjae?"

"no"

"i asked him already, stop lying to me."

she sighed, "yes, i broke up with him! what's the problem? are you going to bite me as you said?"

"wooyeon, I'll ask one more question before i leave. do you like hyunjae?", he asked. she shook her head, "no, not even a bit."

"okay...", he was about to leave when she stopped him. "tell jaeyoung that she doesn't have to come back here, she can eat with your group." he nodded and left.

she looked at her food as she went to throw them and walked to anywhere her legs bring her to. she sat on the bench as she just admires the view and tried not to think anything else.

she can't help but wonder how is hyunjae doing, is he okay? did he move on already? she missed him so much. the tears flew out of her eyes and she broke down, covering her face with her hands as she cried.

the pain inside her, she didn't want that too.

why does she have to end up falling for him?

-

"did you find something about that man?"

"yeah, here you go"

"thank you hyung!", changmin took the file in sangyeon's hand and left.

he started to read the information that they got and tried to figure something. "should i ask wooyeon if she knows anything about him?", he mumbled to himself as he gets deep into his thoughts.

"YES I SHOULD!!!", he slammed the table with the paper of information as he ran to wooyeon's room.

"HYE BIT-", he got cut off by a pillow thrown straight onto his face by wooyeon. "JI WOOYEON???"

"JI CHANGMIN??? I'M OLDER THAN YOU FOR GOD SAKE CAN YOU PLEASE NOT DISRESPECT ME THAT MUCH EVEN IF WE DROP THE HONORIFIC YOU DUMBASS?!"

"whoops, sorry. anyways, what do you know about that ceo?", he asked.

"what? why do you care?"

"and why are you being rude to me?!", he raised his brow.

"im sorry then, uh. do you wanna like... replace me during the wedding later???", she asked and laughed. "WHAT??? BITCH JI WOOYEON I DID NOT EXPECT THIS FROM YOU???", he threw the pillow that he was holding to her face.

"what a nice idea i came out with, oh gosh mom's gonna like this if i tell her."

"NO!!!"

"just kidding just kidding. hmm, i only know he's rich??? we did not speak that much so i guess you asked the wrong person. okay now, GET OUT OF MY ROOM JI CHANGMIN!!!"

and that's how he got kicked out of her room.

-

"secretary, what's my schedule today?", mr lee asked.

"later 11am there's an appointment with a guest at xxx restaurant. and at 4pm-"

"wait what appointment? with who?", he asked.

"uh... that person said that it's for personal reason so i didn't get to ask, but he said that he's your relative.", his secretary replied.

"uh... okay... i'll go there by myself then."

---
OH OH OMG IT'S 600 READS THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE SOBS AND YES SANGYEON DAY TODAY SO NON SANGYEON MOVE !!! /j