𑁍 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐮𝐊𝐊𝐞𝐫

----------------------------------

"𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄.
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆."

----------------------------------

"AND THEN THERE'S Tatum. As her name suggests, she's full of spirit. Probably not the kind of spirit a kid our age should be running on, but she is definitely full of it. Tatum is pretty much as pouge as you can get. Family issues, poor as shit, five juvie sentences - yeah, she's been through it. She doesn't seem to care much, though. She's got us, and that's all that really matters anyway.

That girl is like fire. You think you've put her out, but she always comes back for a round two. I don't think there's ever been a week where she hasn't gotten into at least one fight. And she doesn't just fight, either. No, she was raised by the biggest felons in our town - and that takes a lot. I've watched that girl blow houses up, threaten children, beat people until they're in the ER...Honestly, she's fucking crazy. But she never fights for herself. Never. She fights for other people - people who deserve to be stood up for. I've always admired her for that.

Like I said, we all have a thing for Kie. But when Tatum looks at her, it's different. She looks at her like the world stops spinning. Watching the two of them just look at each other makes my chest clench in envy, because who doesn't want a love like that? And they're not even a real couple.

I mean, seriously. Tatum doesn't follow rules, but the moment kie says something, she treats her words like a parable. I've known Tatum my whole life, and I've never known someone tame her fire more than Kie can. She is the definition of pussy-whipped." - John Booker Routledge.

----------------------------------

𝑴𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒉𝒍𝒂𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒊:
(𝒏.) 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆,
𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅
𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆
𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏

----------------------------------

TATUM QUINN CERTAINLY lived up to the name she was given. Generation after generation, the Quinns have always been famous in the shitty town of Outerbanks. Though, they weren't famous for good things. Each one of them - young or old - had a criminal record. People feared the Quinns as if they were the lions of the beach. They were top of the pouge food chain, and if someone didn't live up to their expectations, they were gone. Simple. To be a Quinn, you had to be reckless, you had to be careless, and you had to be remorseless. To be a Quinn, you couldn't care about anyone else but yourself. To be a Quinn, you had be prepared to fight for survival, even against your own family.