𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓

"YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FRIEND EARLIER TODAY? POPE?"

Tatum didn't look up at her twin brother, but she sure as hell could hear his words. Because Thomas Quinn acknowledging the pouges was all it took to grab her attention. The last time she ever had a conversation with him, he was threatening John B. He hadn't so much as looked at her since she returned home. He couldn't believe the person she had transformed into. Leroy. That's who she turned into. And that boy - their brother - is who killed Joe. His best friend.

"Rafe Cameron jumped him," Thomas replied to her silence. The twins were never really close, but they could tell what the other was thinking by the tinniest reaction. And by the way Tatum's brow flinched, he knew she was listening and intrigued. He knew a surge of anger floew through her body. But all she did was hum in response. Thomas smirked, knowing just by that little sound, somewhere in that lifeless body, was his twin sister. The girl he risked their father's love and admiration to save. If he had left her to die, Thomas Quinn would've automatically out-ranked Leroy on their dad's scoreboard of favoritism - the competition all four siblings had been battling for since birth. The competition Nathan's unborn baby would also join in a few months. But Thomas did it. He risked it to save her. Because he knew Tatum Quinn was worth saving, so worth it that he honestly believed she was too good to have the title of their last name.

𑁍𑁍𑁍

"I AM SO PROUD OF YOU RIGHT NOW, MY BABY GIRL."

Tatum grinned at her father's words. That was all she had ever wanted to hear, ever since the day she was brought into this world. Those words, she'd only ever heard been said to Leroy. Now, they were hers. Because Tatum Quinn was finally ready to join the Cameron/Quinn feud. She'd never forget the way her father's eyes lit up when she offered to trash the mansion.

She tried to hard to convince herself it was for her family. But deep down, she knew it was revenge. For what their son did to Pope.

For hours, she held on tightly to her signature pink baseball bat, swinging in in all directions - off floors, off mantlepieces, off photo frames. The Cameron mansion had never looked worse. She didn't care if there was anybody home. She didn't care if she was going to be arrested. All she cared about was finding that thrill and buzz she used to get off these types of things, but no matter how hard she tried, it never came. Instead, all she got out of it was anger. Aggression. Feelings the Quinn girl had never felt before.

Standing in a large, warm, newly decorated bedroom, she felt eyes on her. She grinned. Manically.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Tatum spun around, taking out her iconic pink pistol. She pointed at the blonde girl. Sarah Cameron. The local bitch, Princess and kook. "Hey, blondie."

Sarah pulled out her phone and raised her hands. "I'm calling the police.

Tatum tutted, switching the safety lock off the gun. She tilted her head. "Wouldn't do that if I were you, Princess. This is the gun I used to shoot your boyfriend, after all. And the gun I used to kill Cruz Stapf."

"You did that accidentally," stated Sarah fearlessly with a shrug. "You're just pretending to be like your family. I can see it in your eyes; you're nothing but an actor."

Tatum scoffed. She shot the floor, missing Sarah's toe by a millimeter. The blonde girl looked up to meet her eye. They were dangerous now. Now, Tatum had disappeared once again. Replaced by a copy of her oldest brother - and Sarah knew what that boy was capable of too well. "Call the police and I'll blow your fucking head off."

Sarah nodded, now trembling in fear, and dropped her phone. Tatum smirked. "Good. Now, please do show me to your brother's room."

And then Tatum did the most Tatum thing she had done in a while. She took out a match, dragged it along the box, and set that bitch into flames. Bitch, being Rafe Cameron's million dollar bedroom. Sarah screamed and sprinted out her home.

Tatum laughed, going half hysterical, as the fire spread and roared. She fell the the floor, surrounded by the blaze, and her chuckles turned into sobs.

She had lost herself in her own mind. And everything felt disgusting. Her face. Her voice. Her skin. The way her clothes clung to her. Her dad. It made her sick. She wanted the fire she started to slowly devour her, and take it all away..

"Tatum!"

The sound of thunderous footsteps made the small girl look up. She knew that voice. He was coming to save her. Again.

"Tatum."

Thomas Quinn grabbed his twin sister and threw her over his shoulder. She sobbed. She never sobbed. He was furious.

"I want to go, Thomas," she cried, thrashing her legs everywhere. "Let them take me."

"Nobody's taking you anywhere, other than me, who's taking you fucking home, you idiot."

"Let the fire get me."

"Shut the fuck up."

A/n: the sarah part was SO out of character lmao. but anyways, stan thomas for being mickey milkovich.