Chapter 14

Camila's POV

My head was pounding when I woke up the next day. I couldn't remember the end of the night and my stomach felt a little queasy. I was also a tad nauseous. Getting up I went over to the bathroom and threw up. Once I was out   Y/n was standing there with a glass of water as well as some aspirin and Advil. I took what she gave me and then she went to the kitchen doing the same for herself, I smiled and wrapped my arms behind her. "Y/n can you make me... banana pancakes" she said in a song like tone. I smiled and laughed as I shook my head. "Only if you help me" I said, Camila nodded her head and actually did help, we made some pancakes together and made a tad bit of a mess with the flour but so what. Smiling I put my finger in the batter and then touched Camila's cheek. She laughed and did the same to my nose. After we made our pancakes we ate them at the table. It was a calm afternoon and I glanced up at Camila. She was already staring at me. "We didn't?... do anything did we?" I didn't think that thought had crossed her mind, I shamelessly looked down and liked the thought.. "no we didn't" I said to her she nodded and we finished up after that we went back to bed for a few more hours. When we woke back up it was six pm. And me and Camila were late. We were supposed to be meeting everyone for the Tour at 7. So we had an hour to get ready. "Y/n! What should I wear?" Camila screamed as she searched for something to wear in her closet. We went to her hotel room and were searching for something for her to wear, we both showered here and I was already dressed. I had my semi dyed hair pushed back and had on a purple dress shirt with some black dress pants. I wore a belt and white socks along some black sperrys. Eventually Camila chose a light blue dress and had on some white slip ons. Her hair was curled and she had a few necklaces on. We left and drove down to the venue/restaurant we were eating dinner at. Everyone coming on tour was invited. So all the backstage hand and the tour managers. As well as the other opening acts with us. When we got there I met up with my siblings aka my band. The villains, Me, Ashley, Melanie, Lauren, Dom and Billie. Ashley was in a Peach and lime green suit and had dyed her hair blue. It looked really nice on her, Lauren was in a Grey plaid short dress. Melanie and Billie were in matching dresses one was a cheetah print and the other was a zebra print, they each had spots of purple on them and had matching purple heels. Dominic had a dark grey and light blue tux. Simon was in a white tux and Samantha was wearing white also. We all made our way to our table and Arlen a tour manager that usually handles the the show times my brothers were already sat at the table. One direction, Liam, Nial, Harry, Zayn and Louis. Doja Cat was also sitting there wearing a grey and tight black dress. Liam was wearing a black tuxedo and had a brown pair of dress shoes. Zayn had a white Dress shirt and some black dress pants with black dress shoes while Nial had on a Yellow and Dark green suit. Louis had on a leopard tuxedo and Harry had on a brown tux. They looked nice. Smiling I greeted everyone, "we all clean up well don't we ?" I said to nobody in particular, I heard Billie and Lauren laugh as Liam and Zayn nodded and flexed they're outfits in agreement. Before we all took our seats I stuck out my hand to Doja cat, "hi nice to meet you! I love your music" she smiled back and shook my hand, "hi!" We made small conversation for the night and enjoyed our meals, Camila was sat beside me smiling. She was excited to go back on tour and so was everyone else. "So do you sleep well on the bus rides?" I said to her she shook her and laughed "always have had a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep" I nodded "same, I would always have to crawl into bed with Ash in the middle of the night. When I'd get home sick" Camila smiled and shyly looked to the side as she spoke "well maybe you can crawl into my bunk instead" I smiled to myself and responded with "for sure you'll be my go too" and nudged her. She blushed and smiled as she took a sip of her wine. We were all drinking some wine and having a good time. Tomorrow we leave for tour. After this Camila was going back to her hotel room. Than I would go back to mine as well as everyone else. We all had our flights in the morning and had to be out there on our buses by 10 am. My bands flight as well as Camila's and Doja Cats, Simon and Samantha were at 5:30 am and My brothers band, Arlen and some of the other managers had they'res at 6 a four hour flight until we got to the first destination and into our tour buses. It was exciting. By the end of the night everyone knew the plan and we'd see one another tomorrow. We had to be in the buses by 10 am and on the road by then, we had a few cities in each place we were going. Once we finished our meal Simon payed for the bill and we headed out of the place. As we walked we saw other celebrities and popular icons, this was a hotspot for paparazzi as well so we would be sure to see some outside the doors. And once those doors opened we did, I had my arms around Camila's shoulders and I had Lauren under my other arm. Billie and Dom walked ahead of us with Simon and Melanie while the boys and Ashely were behind us. Paparazzi asked millions of questions when we got out but I wasn't really paying attention to any of them nor did I really care. But I did hear a question about me and Camila being an item, and thats what made the night a complete cherry on top. Me and Camila giggled about in with the paparazzi and kissed eachother. It was just a peck but with that there was an internet frenzy. Winking Camila pulled me away and we ran after the rest of the party, Harry was our ride home! We didn't know what was going to come and the internet fame we would get all because of that one photo and video clip with the paps. That ended up being aired on TMZ. Ships? That was the start of the drama. Celebrity fame was what they'd achieve. Tomorrow would show, a new day with new beginnings.

-E
Hola!!! Look guys I'm sorry lol haven't updated this story in a while. Probably the longest one. Hopefully this payed off for it! :)