Chapter 10

It's been weeks... weeks of me just getting by day by day. I've been numb since the whole situation that happened at my mothers. I haven't spoken to anyone other than my brother Liam. And even our conversations were dry and didn't last long. My family have been worried about me. Atleast from what Liam says, I haven't told anyone what truly happened a couple weeks ago. I've been having nightmares of from when I was a kid. When I'd be sleeping and in the middle of the night my dad would come in. I shook my head and bite my lip as my eyes teared up. Sometimes it's that or it's no visual but only sound of my mom crying while my sister hid me in the closet. They're recurring dreams and I have atleast three of them once a night. I haven't talked to camila and as far as I knew she left town and is gone on tour again. Not exactly sure when. Right now I'm on my way out the door going to the Record label. We have a meeting with Simon and our team in an hour, I looked at myself in the mirror and looked at my outfit, some black ray bans, black Dr Martin boots, some black skinny jeans and a black and grey plaid jacket. I forgot to mention I dyed my hair a blue/black color. ((Y/ns outfit))

((But picture the hair half navy blue half black

((But picture the hair half navy blue half black.))

I had to pick up Billie and Dominic before I headed to the label, Melanie Ashely and Lauren were gonna drive over together. I got into my car and drove over to my moms house and noticed that Micheal and Calum were in front of the house playing with chalk on our stairs while Luke was sat on the stairs on his phone. He looked up when he saw my car pull up and lifted his hand giving me a wave. I gave him a small smile  and got out of my car going to greet the three boys. "Where's Ashton?" He shrugged before relying "he left a few minutes ago with some girl from school, I think he's taking her out on a date." I nodded and asked "you don't want to go on dates like you're brother?" He shook his head before speaking "I'm not really interested in anyone so" I hummed "alright we'll can you do me a favour and go get Billie and Dominic?? Also tell Ash, Mel and Lo that We'll meet them at the label." He nodded and got up going inside the house, I turned to the side and said hi to both my youngest brothers. "Hey Cal, hey Mickey!" They smiled at me and started talking, "look at what I drew!! I looked towards Micheals chalk drawing and saw that it was a picture of our family but I noticed there was another person in the picture to the side of our family. Before moving onto Calums drawing I asked "Mickey who's that?" I asked pointing to the stick figure to the side of everyone else. He looked up at me and grinned as he said the name. "Camila!" I nodded and smiled to myself, and looked towards Calums drawing, it was some sort of superhero, shooting lasers out of his eyes. I smiled at him and spoke to both of them "those are both beautiful pictures guys" they thanked me and were about to go back to drawing when I heard my mom yell from the door calling the boys telling them it's time to come inside. They picked up they're chalk and went inside the house, my mom stood at the door looking at me before asking "you coming in?" I shook my head and looked down at my feet "are you okay Y/n?  I bite my lip and sighed as images of my dad forcing himself onto my mother came into mind. I nodded my head to her question and directed my eyes back up to her. She scratched her neck and spoke "if you ever need to talk... don't hesitate to come to me y/n" I nodded once more as she turned around and headed into the house. Shortly after Billie and Dominic came out, Melanie following after them. "Hey Y/n instead of bringing just me and Dom, Mels gonna hop In with us, it's just easier since Lauren and Ashely both live outside of the house, I mean so do you but you're here picking up us so, instead of making them come here for Mel while you're picking us up it's the better. I nodded not saying a word. "Shotgun!" My brother Dom yelled as he rushed to get in the passenger seat, while Billie grumbled annoyed that she didn't get the seat. I opened the door for my sisters and closed the door once they were settled. I got in the car and started it. Looking over to the house I saw Calum and my stepdad standing in the window waving. While my mom came up behind them with Micheal on her back. Luke was back on the porch not bothering to look up as we left, while he concentrated on his game. We drove off heading to town, to our meeting. Once we arrived I parked the car and looked to the side as I saw Lauren pull in beside me, Ashely in the passenger seat. We all got out and made our way into the building, Olivia the secretary smiled at us and spoke, "they're waiting for you in the lounge" we nodded and walked towards the door opening it and walking in.

Hey guys hope you all like this chapter I know you've been waiting for a new one for a while and I tried to make this one decent to read. As you may have realized you guys tour might be starting back up.
-E