Backstory

Y/n's POV
18 years ago.

(Ashley's 7, Y/n's 4)
Me and my older sister Ashley had just got home from school. We opened the door to our house and stood at the door for a while frightened as we heard our parents yelling back and forth at each other while my younger twin siblings Lauren and Zayn cried in the living room. Ashley took my hand and lead me upstairs to our room. She made me sit on my bed than left to go get the twins, she came back with both twins in her arms struggling but managed to put them on the floor next to me. I gave them each some toys and took off my school bag taking out my homework. Ashley opened the door hearing someone coming up the stairs hoping it was our mother but it was our dad. Ashley tried to ask him what was going on as he rushed past our room and into our parents bedroom. Ashley followed as I stayed in our room, he came out of the room holding three suitcases and slammed the door of they're room startling the twins. I got up and looked at what was happening. My sister started tearing up as she saw him throwing his suitcases down the stairs and pushing her to the side. I spoke up as my dad was about to go down the stairs, "Daddy? Where are you going with your things?" He ignored me and went down the stairs picked up his suitcase as my mother cursed at him as he left. Me and Ashley went down stairs and looked out the window only to see my dad getting into a truck a blonde lady was driving. I looked to my mom crying on the kitchen floor and asked "Mommy? What's wrong? Where's daddy going?" My mother just cried harder and Ashley sadly smiled at me as she pushed me towards the staircase. I walked back to my room with millions of thoughts and questions going threw my head. I heard from downstairs my mom and Ashley talking. Ashley comforting her and asking her if the twins are ready for bed. I didn't hear my mother's reply but Ashley came upstairs and put the twins in they're room to bed. I put my things away and sat on my bed and waited for Ashley to come see me. Ashley went downstairs and came back up with a bowl of soup and gave it to me. I ate it than gave the empty dish to her. She tucked me in kissed the top of my head and closed the light and shut the door. I fell asleep.

For the following year it was just me, my mother the twins and Ashley me asking constantly where daddy was and when he would come back. I never heard from my dad since that night. A couple months after the incident that night my mother introduced us to a man she had been speaking too for those months, his name was Marshal Mather. He was very nice very kind he sorta reminded me of my dad. We met his three boys Tom who was 7  Nathan who was 2 and Robert who was 10. Lauren and Zayn who were almost two would always be around the other baby while Ashley and Robert would be playing together. Me and Tom hit it off from the start as we were closest in age. I remember my mommy discussing to us that we were gonna be a family all of us. I remember being very happy as the boys would be our brothers now. The next year it happened my mother got married to Marshal and we got a new house with all of us.  

The following years my mom had succeeded in following her dream at having at having a big family as she adopted many children she adopted 10 boys, Nial, Liam, Harry, Louis, Calum, Luke, Ashton, Micheal, Dominic, Andrew. And adopted 2 girls Melanie and Billie. And that's how my family became complete. I had my aunts Demi,Kehlani,Beyoncé and my Uncle Jay. I had all my siblings my new dad and my cousins Normani, Ally, Dinah, Khalid, Nolan, Troy, Hayley, Cameron and Charlie.

My parents were married for 8 years and than my father had an affair and my mother found out so he left. He left me and my siblings and never came back. My  mom and my step father have been married for 17 years now and are still going strong.

I'm 22 now. I'm pretty famous I guess I'm in a band with my siblings we're called The Villains it's me, Billie, Dominic, Ashley, Melanie and Lauren. My younger brother Lauren's twin has his own band too there called One Direction kinda weird name right? Lol all 5 of them are my brothers it's Zayn, Harry, Liam, Nial and Louis. We're all signed to Epic records/Syco. That's pretty much it. Alrighttt see ya in the chapters.

-E