Chapter 6

The next couple of days I didn't do much nor go anywhere, me and Camila have been Dming each other non stop talking about random things and if we might do a collaboration. Also texting my siblings about random shit. I got up and took my shower and went and sat down in the living room, watching some stranger things, I watched three episodes then my phone started to ring. Without looking I answered it was my mom "hey Y/n the family's coming over tonight for dinner, tonight you coming?" I replied "yeah sure" she then hanged up and I turned the TV off and got up and chose what I was gonna wear I picked some black skinny jeans with a Nike sweater and some grey nike shoes. I grabbed my keys checked the time and my phone, 4:30pm. I went outside and got in my car and drove to my moms house. Once I got to the house I walked in and everyone was here again. My mother,Marshal and my aunts and uncle came into the dining room with the food while my cousin Cameron and Dove set the table. Sam and Louis came and got all the younger kids to sit together while everyone got seated. Once everyone was seated we all put our hands together and Melanie said grace. As everyone was about to dig in Cameron stood up holding Dove's hand and cleared his throat catching everyone's attention. "So everyone we haven't been completely honest with you guys this past month... Me and Dove are finally over with the adoption process and we're getting three kids tomorrow!! So would you like to see a picture of them." He smiled and My mom got up and hugged Dove everyone around the table congratulated them and expressed they're excitement. Cameron opened his phone found a picture of all three children and gave his phone to pass around.

 Cameron opened his phone found a  picture of all three children and gave his phone to pass around

"So this is Felix he's the 5 year old"

"Than this is Noah he's the 2 year old"

"And Blake the 4 month year old" the rest of dinner was pretty quiet and everyone kept gushing and asking about the boys

"And Blake the 4 month year old" the rest of dinner was pretty quiet and everyone kept gushing and asking about the boys. At the end of the night something unexpected happened. Robert got a text message and freaked out walking around the hallway between the kitchen and the living room pacing. Almost everyone had left, the only people still here were My aunt Beyoncé and uncle jay and my cousins. While some siblings went home and some went and did they're own things.
Robert came into the kitchen where me my mom and my aunt and uncle were sat and looked at us and spoke "I have a son." My eyes widened as did the others he continued "he's 8... his mom is a one night stand I had, His names Joshua... I just found out." My uncle jay spoke "guess that mean it's time for us to go... my aunt and uncle got ready as did my cousins and they left. I'm not sure what happened next as I did the same but I heard Marshal comforting his son as I left.