Chapter 3

Once we had all finished eating we had some amazing desert my aunt Demi made, My mom, Marshal and My aunts and uncles stayed in the kitchen as the rest of us went into the living room. Some of us sitting on the sofa and some of us scattered on the floor. We had a huge living room, there's three couches in total. On the couche on the left was Me, Tom, Billie and Calum. While I had Charlie on my lap. On the middle one Lauren, Melanie,Halsey,Robert,Harry and Ally. And the couche on the right Nial,Zayn,Dom,Liam, Louis and Hayley. Zayn had Nolan on him while Nial was holding and hugging a upset looking Micheal. Nathan was standing behind the middle couche leaned on it while Cameron was play fighting with Ashton, Luke, Troye and Dinah. And Khalid, Normani and Bazzi we're laying down on the carpeted floor on they're phones.
We were all just chatting and interacting while a celebrity news channel was on TV. It suddenly got quiet as an interview of a man came on. That man being my father.

One thing I didn't mention was that my father was a really good actor and well he's a celeb. He just came out with a new Movie last week actually. My mother and my aunts and uncles stepped out of the limelight after everything had unfolded between my parents. My cousins Normani and Ally have singing careers but aren't that big yet. My cousin Troye is a child actor he's currently in a TV show. Then we have both bands and that's it . 
Anyways my father is being interviewed by a woman about his new film, "So Mr. Pitt how has you're family been?" He smiled and spoke "My family's great, Me and Mariah are finally getting finished with the divorce, my daughter Ariana just graduated last month I'm so proud of her! Shawn is well Shawn he's been playing this new video game lately I can barely get him out of his room. And well the twins have been causing mischief all over the house." They both laughed then he scratched his beard, the lady then asked a question that made everyone anxiously wait for what he was going to say. "How's you're three other children?" He took a deep breath and started by saying "well Chelsea I haven't talked to my other children in over 20 years. But just today I reached out to my second eldest daughter Y/n, I haven't gotten a reply yet." Everyone in the room besides the young children looked over to me, I was too busy focusing on the TV screen to notice that my mother and the others walked through the living room entrance and heard the whole thing. Marshal came and shut the TV as my uncle and my aunts gathered everyone out of the living room. Marshal patted my back and walked out as my mother came and sat beside me. We were both silent for a few moments before she spoke "Are you alright sweetheart?" I simply nodded my head than sighed, "I just... I don't get why now. Why did he decide to message me now why when everything was calm and normal? When we were all at peace." My mother replied "I know Y/n, are you planning on replying to him?" I shrugged my shoulders "i don't know yet, I'm not sure what I feel." My mom reached into my pocket grabbed my phone and opened the DM reading it and pausing before telling me " well it's up to you, it's up to you and Ashley and Lauren and Zayn, you should go talk to them let them know whats going on. And maybe you can figure it all out together." She smiled and hugged me then left the living room. I sat there for a few minutes until Ashley came into the room with Zayn and Lauren following behind. They all sat down with me and we talked for a while until we finally made our decision. We're going to meet him and meet our half siblings. We Dmed him back and that was it.

After my aunts and uncle and cousins left, Ashley,Lauren,Zayn,Tom,Robert,Nathan,Liam,Harry,Niall,Louis and Andrew went home. Billie and  Melanie were in there rooms while Ashton,Luke and Calum were downstairs playing video. My mom was giving Micheal his bath and Marshal was having a beer outside by a fire. I yelled out saying my goodbyes and drove home. I stopped at a gas station filled up my car and went inside to get a few munchies and pay. I grabbed takis,blue rockstar,beef jerky and sour patch kids payed got in my car and drove to a beach. I locked my car and walked along the sand until I sat down and ate my junk food and watched the waves that were illuminated by the moon. Once I finished eating I closed my eyes and layed down on the sand then I looked up at the moon, thinking about the whole situation with my dad. Suddenly I heard someone running and then falling to the ground sobbing. I sat up and looked around me, I look towards my right and see a black figure on they're knees crying with they're hands on they're head and face. I slowly got up and walked over, "hey umm are you okay?" I guess they didn't hear me as they jumped a little, "sorry if I scared you uh I was just sitting over there and heard you crying and thought you might need a friend right now." I pointed back at where I was sitting and looked back at the person. They cleared they're throat and that's when I heard it the most beautiful voice, "Thank you and umm sure I could use a friend." I smiled to myself and say down on the sand beside her, i glanced up at the moon and asked "so wanna tell me why you're sitting here crying?" She looks towards me an even though I couldn't see her face nor her eyes I knew she was smiling, she then spoke "well it's a long story as to why I'm here" I scooted closer and replied "I have time." She then layed her head on my shoulder and started.

-E