Chapter 7

So my father hasn't replied to my dm yet, he left me on read. I feel like he just said that stuff in that interview and sent that message to look good I'm sure he doesn't even wanna meet me. He probably didn't think I'd reply and got scared. Anyways let's forget about that asshole, so yesterday we got some news, Cameron and Dove got the boys today and tonight will be the first time the family meets them. And Roberts bringing his son tonight too, so we're meeting him, my brother Liam is finally introducing his GIRLFRIEND to the family tonight. Yes he finally asked Cheryl, me and Camila haven't been talking, she hasn't responded yet. I'm assuming cuz her tour. I got up and got dressed then left the house locking the door behind me, I walked off going to the beach where I went the last time where I met her ... such a beautiful sole, I wonder how's she's doing now? As I walked down the beach I saw something, I saw a woman crying yelling a some guy with glasses, I assumed it was a nasty break up maybe and kept walking but I quickly turned around as I heard the man say "Camila.." I watched and listened in "no roger, I'm done I can't do it anymore, no more pr! No more lies!! I can't lie to them anymore! I can't hide my person life nor my feelings!" He nodded while looking down and sadly smiled "but Camila you're under the contract, you need to follow it." Camila chuckled sarcastically and angrily replied " fuck You roger, Simon should have never introduced me to you, you're a terrible person, and I'm talking to Simon first thing I'm doing when I get home" she started crying again yelling "I need a break, you're working me to the fucking bone, I'm tired!!! All you want is money! You don't care!" Roger looked around and noticed me before giving me a glare, I turned and when I looked back he was pushing and grabbing the woman while she told him to get off "get off! Roger let me go, fuck off" I saw that and immediately ran into them and separated them. Getting Roger away, pushing him and saying "leave her the fuck alone man" he went to go grab her and I told him not too. He shook his head and laughed evilly before walking away shaking his head and kicking  sand. I turned to look at the woman and noticed it was Camila cabello. I smiled sadly before going into a hug, and saying "I don't know what you're going threw but I'll be here with you throughout it, and I'll vouch and try to help you." She smiled in my shoulder and wiped her tears on my shoulder. We hugged eachother as she cried into my neck, I let her. I started rubbing and patting her back and whispered in her ear to let it all out. She just sobbed even louder. After 20 minutes she was calm and okay, she wasn't crying anymore and finally started "thank you" She smiled at me, I widened my eyes and looked at her than laughed , "holy shit!" She looked confused for a second than I continued "you're the girl, the girl that was crying here that night, we talked about everything, you told me everything. Omg I feel so dumb how didn't I know you're voice!!" She looked confused again and then it hit her, she remembered and blushed while looking down "yeah.." I hugged her again and pulled her with me "come on, let's go to my house get outta here" she followed, it was a 30 minute walk home, and on the way we didn't talk much we just enjoyed each other's presence.

-E