Chapter 12

I looked back up to Ashley and sighed, tears started to fall down now. "Ash..? Did ..." my voice cracked and I continued, mustering up at all the courage I had I asked "Did dad abuse mum?..." she jolted her head up and looked at my face, in disbelief and worry. "Y/n.. i.. why do you ask?.." she spoke quietly while watching me, "... did he ever abuse us?..." her face paled and I nodded my head. She didn't even need to say anything, by her reactions I knew. She cleared her throat and closed her eyes tightly, her hand started shaking, "I didn't think.... you remember? I ... yes he abused mom... he... didn't touch the twins... they don't even know about any of this... only me, mom Malcolm and aunts and uncle know.... I thought you had forgotten everything... you were very young and we hoped you didn't remember..." I stayed quiet for a few seconds before I asked "did he sexual abuse you too?" She looked me im my eyes before looking away "yep..." I nodded quietly. I reached over and hugged her, she hugged me back and I spoke "I didn't remember anything... until he..." I let out a sob, and she turned to me, "what do you mean Y/n?! What happened?" She exclaimed worriedly, "I sighed and swallowed before telling her, "he made me... suck his dick.. the day he showed up, in the bathroom...." she gasped and placed her hand over her mouth as she tried to contain herself from crying. I started crying quietly as I turned to look out the window, she reached over and grabbed my hand and held it tightly. We sat they're for a while until we both calmed down, "do you want to tell mum?..." Ashley asked, I shrugged and she sighed "I'm so sorry that happened Y/n, I'm sorry I didn't protect you.." I hummed "don't be sorry it isn't you're fault and you didn't know." I sighed "why didn't I remember?" I asked, she shrugged "you're mind was pushing it away, not letting you think of the time when you were in distress and unstable." I stayed quiet, and she asked "what now?... what are we gonna do? Do you want to... tell the police...?" I sadly nodded a bit unsure "not right now though" she nodded "in a week?" I nodded my head. I am certainly not anticipating doing that... nor am I for what I was about to do. "Let's go talk to mum..." Ashley looked at me and nodded, she grabbed my hand for support and we got out of my car and walked into the house. (Time skip cuz I don't wanna say everything again)
"I love you Y/n, and I'm so proud of you, and so so sorry" my mom said hugging me, Ashley hugged me as well and that day I felt like I reached a milestone. Everything will be okay I know it.

Next day.
Currently I was doing new choreography with the band and our teacher and it was actually pretty easy this time. And it went along with the vibes of our songs. We were interrupted when we heard someone clapping by the door. Turning around I was met with chocolate coloured eyes, a bright smile and the girl who's mad at me right now. My sisters all looked at her and gave polite smiles and Dom waved, then while they got back to doing the choreo I walked over to Camila, "hey.. what are you doing here?" She shrugged "I've decided to stop being mad at you for no reason, I'm sure whatever the reasoning was for abandoning me at you're parents house was a good one. And I know now that you wouldn't do that normally." I nodded my head and quietly smiled "I missed ya" she said and I laughed softly "I missed ya too camz" she smiled "oh I know you have" she spoke teasingly, I raised an eyebrow "let me guess you've been talking to one of them" I said pointing to the rest of the band behind me. She nodded and smiled softly "Lauren's pretty funny, and is great at giving me all the details" I shook my head and playfully pushed her "I thought you went back to you're tour?" I asked "she smiled sadly "I did.... but then I got an offer and it fit right with what I've been wanting to do for so long.... I fired Roger and everyone from my team who wasn't being great for me, and well I spoke to Simon... He replaced everyone I had fired and took care of cancelling my tour and replacing it with me opening for you guys" she said smiling I nodded "congrats camz, probably a win win for Simon. We're helping eachother you know" she nodded. (I don't know if that can work and stuff but whatever lol, since Camila is in the same label as y'all I just did it like that.) I licked my lips and spoke "alright well I gotta get back to practicing this choreo, wait up for me? I only have a few hours left of rehearsal. We can go out and eat after, my treat?" I asked smiling she nodded and called back out as she started walking away "I'll be waiting don't make me wait too long!" She said laughing I smiled and turned back around and focused on the routine for the rest of the time we had. Once rehearsal was over I quickly got changed and walked out to see Camila sitting on the sofa on her phone "hey you ready? I asked she nodded, I bid goodbye to my siblings and walked out of the studio Camila following me, once we got in my car I asked "can we go to my place real quick? I need a shower and a change of clothes." She turned to me and replied "yeah sure"

Hey! Sorry for not updating in a while, hopefully y'all liked this one :), I worked really hard on this one. Wasn't sure how to end this chapter, but oh welllll.
Leave some comments down below! What do y'all think?
-E