Chapter 11

Y/n's POV

"Hello villains, welcome! How has you're time off been!" Simon spoke as he gathered us all in the office. Our manager Samantha was seated to the side of the table with the rest of our team, every head of the departments to be specific. I simply smiled sadly as I made eye contact with Simon, Melanie and Dom began talking about something they've done on our break while me and the rest of us sat down. I sat beside Samantha and she smiled nudging me, "hey Y/N/N how are you?" I looked up at her and replied "fine" she nodded confusedly, she was like another mom to me. She's always been there for me no matter what, threw my pain I still carried when I started out as an artist. She knew I lied but she knows if I wanted to talk about it I'd come to her. And I would wanna talk to her but I don't know everything myself. I need to deal with this alone for a bit... I looked back up at the table and Simon began talking "Okay guys, first let's speak about you're tour date..." he said hesitantly "the dates been moved earlier than it was supposed too, y'all originally had one more week before you guys get back on tour but, we've decided to move it up, instead y'all have 4 days less soo, you guys start Thursday." He smiled nervously knowing we'd be upset, I'm not upset if I'm being honest. I need to get my mind off of things and this will help a lot I'll be focusing on tour instead.  I smiled softly and looked towards my siblings who were all scowling. I laughed and spoke "cmon guys it's fineeee" they looked towards me and glared as if I betrayed them. Simon laughed and continued, "we've decided this tour you guys will be going to some places in the Us, Canada, Mexico and we will be heading to Europe." We all smiled being excited to see our fans again. "You guys will need to choose two of you're opening acts, I've already added 1 Direction you're brothers band as one of them now you will have the task to get the other two." We nodded and my mind already thought of one of them, Doja cat has been popping off lately. I yawned as Simon started talking again, well be performing three songs each show, and will be performing eight of our songs out of the 12 on the album. We went over the rules that we had with each tour and things every department would handle ect. We will have two tour buses, and will have the same roommate every time when we get a hotel. Dom and me like usual cuz we're dudes. Ashley and Melanie and lastly Lauren and Billie. They mixed it up this time before it was Ashley and Lauren then Billie and Mel. We're gonna have the same band and our choreographer from the last tour. We start rehearsals tomorrow. So well have to come back :/ yay. After our meeting I drove home and dropped off Melanie, Billie and Dom. Lauren and Ashley came to the house too going to speak to mum about everything. I stayed in my car waved at them and was about to leave when Ashley hopped in my car. "Y/n what's going on?" I looked at her with raised eyebrows "what do you mean" she sighed "you're never this quiet what's going on? Is something wrong?" Something wrong would be an understatement I thought. How would I explain what I'm going threw, how would I explain to her what dad did. "I'm fine everything's fine, I'm just tired." She looked at me sadly "I know that's not true. There's something and it's killing you. I love you Y/n and you can tell me anything alright I won't judge, I'm here for you." She told me as she reached out and placed a hand on my shoulder. I began feeling my eyes fill up with tears and I bite my lip before looking at anything but her face.... should i tell her?

-E