Chapter 2

'Hey y/n ... its dad I've been meaning to reach out and speak to you and you're siblings for a while now I just didn't know how. Umm You probably hate my guts and probably won't wanna hear me out but I'd like to apologize and explain everything to you guys. Also I'd like you to meet your half brothers and sister. My other children.. I wanna get my family back together. If you could just please respond and allow me to speak to yous it would be great.
-Love Dad.'
I sat there looking at my phone for a couple minutes just processing that threw my mind than remembered about dinner tonight at my mothers house. I got up put some black sweats and a yellow button up shirt with my sunglasses and grabbed my phone my charger and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and walked to the front door. I put on my yellow old skool vans grabbed my keys and went out the door locking it and getting into my blue 2019 Lamborghini Aventador.
I connected my phone to the car and put on Camila Cabello's OMG and sang along as I drove. I stopped at a 4 way stop and waited till the lights turned green still dancing and singing along in the car with my windows open. What I didn't know was that the lady in the car next to me was filming me. Once the light turned green I sped off.
Once I got to my mom and step dads house I walked in and yelled out "I'm homeeeeee!" Immediately Micheal and Calum came running hugging me. I heard my mom from the kitchen call out to be saying "y/n I missed you sooo much!" I walked in and smiled at my aunts and uncle and my cousin Cameron and his wife Dove. I kissed my mum on her cheek and hugged her. Hugging and talking with everyone else. "Hey mum I missed you too, is everyone here yet?" My mother shook her head and laughed "Thats all I get?! Marshal is out back with Tom, Billie, Dominic, Luke and Ashton and Bazzi. Lauren, Melanie, Zayn, Ashley, Nathan, Robert, Harry and Liam are in the living room. Louis and Nial are on there way so is Ally. Khalid, Normani and Hayley are down stairs in the basement playing games on the wii and Dinah, Troy and Charlie are running around here somewhere." I laughed and peeked into the dinning room where Calum and Micheal seemed to be colouring. I than heard crying coming from one of the bedrooms upstairs, i looked towards Auntie Bey and gave her a look saying I'll get Nolan. I went up and walked into the spare nursery and smiled as I saw Nolan peeking his head over the crib bars. Once he saw me he started smiling and made grabby hands at me. I picked him up and checked if he needed a diaper change, which he didn't need one than walked back downstairs carrying him as he layed on my shoulder. Once I got down the stairs I saw Dinah and Troye running inside from the backyard as Charlie chased them. I laughed and told them to be careful and that they aren't allowed running in the house. Dinah rolled her eyes and replied sassily "fineeee , come on Troye let's go see what Luke and Calum are doing." Leaving Charlie with me. "Hey bud! How have you been?!" He giggled and said "good! I started school!!!" I relied " oh wow!! You're getting so big!!" He laughed and nodded his head. I ruffled his hair and he walked off hearing Lauren calling him. I went around the house greeting everyone and hugging them while holding Nolan as he played with my hair. I walked into the living room and gave Nolan to Harry, Than sat with Lauren. "Hey Lauser what's up!" She punched my arm and said "stop calling me thattt, you're annoying. And nothing just enjoying being home after being in tour for so long. I missed my familyy." I smiled as Charlie cuddled into her. It wasn't long before I heard my aunt Demi and Kehlani setting the huge dinning room table. Ally her boyfriend Troye, Louis his boyfriend Sam and Niall showed up just in time and we all ate together as a huge family.

-E