first words

Sun wukong

Wukong was away for a while going to get some peach crisps, so you were left in the care of MK who was showing you his precious Sun wukong notebook, you were sitting between his legs looking at every colourful page of the notebook looking at all the drawings of your father while MK was telling you all the adventures and exploits of his mentor.

-Well Sun wukong was born from a strange rock from the sky falling on this very island with his little monkey friends, he also defeated Demon Bull King many years ago leaving him under a mountain, isn't Sun wukong amazing Y/N?

MK saw you concentrating on a drawing of your dad defeating DBK ,the drawing was well done looking identical to your real dad ,you pointed at the drawing looking at MK.

-That's the monkey king, Sun Wukong.

You looked at the drawing and at MK again, you pointed at his red bandana and at the drawing at the same time, causing him to look at you in confusion.

-King!

You said with a big smile, but on the other hand MK was in shock "YOU TALKED!?!? "And you called him King?!' 'Why!?' MK looked again at the drawing you were pointing at ,it was a drawing of the monkey king ,he looked carefully at the drawing coming to his crown where two red ribbons were coming out of the end of it ,at that moment MK understood.

-Oooooh, you called me King because my bandana looks like his crown, that makes sense. .... YOU SAID YOUR FIRST WORDS! MONKEY KING!

MK took you in his arms and ran swiftly towards Sun Wukong's hut, who was quietly eating his fried food on his cloud.

-MONKEY KING! MONKEY KING! Y/N SAID HER FIRST WORD!

Wukong almost choked on his fried food when he heard the news, coughing a little, he turned to see MK stretching out his arms with his hands towards you like a puppy.

-Ok and what did you say little bud?

Monkey King looked at them expectantly while they were still in MK's hands, you looked at your father for a moment and then at MK who had a big smile on his face, you looked back at your father pointing to his crown.

-King!

Ok that made wukong impressed and excited at the same time.

-Y-Yeah! That's right, I'm The King, little bud ,i'm monkey king!

-King! King!

Monkey King snatched you out of MK's arms throwing you into the air and catching you in the act after your achievement.

"–Well I'm the king ,that makes you my little princess y/n ,congratulations!·"

six eared macaque

Let's be honest

Since macaque took you in ,he thought it would be quite difficult to take care of you since he has no experience with children let alone babies ,but it turns out he was lucky to be you ,you are calm you are easily entertained and don't cry unless you are hungry or want his company which touches him a little.

Just now he was training a bit while you were sitting on a training mat watching him train with his staff, you must laugh when he made a wrong move and clap your little hands to encourage him to keep going which made him laugh.

Macaque wanted to train with more enemies but as he has no opponents he thought of using his shadow clones as enemies, that left you quite impressed, watching all the clones attacking your father who didn't seem to have much trouble honestly, but you on the other hand didn't know where to look as they were all identical.

One of the clones was thrown close to the wall you were on ,thinking it was the real macaque you panicked crawling quickly towards him ignoring the fight behind you ,seeing that he still didn't get up or talk to you panicked even more starting to hiccup with thick tears coming out of your shining eyes (E/C).

-Dad?

The shadow clone opened his eyes wide in shock, the whole dojo went silent and all the shadow clones stiffened as macaque was shocked to hear those words.

He looked at you without saying a word, but when he saw your tears he reacted by rushing to your side, when you saw him, you looked at the clone next to you again in confusion.

-Daddy?

Something in Macaque's chest contracted at the sight of you so confused and scared at the same time calling him "daddy" a low blow, very low in his dark heart.

-Heh, no, this is a fake daddy ,bright eyes—

Macaque made his clones disappear being just you and him back in the dojo ,you looked around seeing them all disappear with the tears from before falling down your chubby cheeks ,macaque carried you in his arms wiping your tears with one of his hands ,staring at me and smiling.

"–Daddy is here bright eyes–"

{833 Words}