DBK kidnapping

Thanks to user Jaybird_Dragon2021 for the idea.

Scenario:The reader was kidnapped by DBK and our dear daddy monkey goes to his rescue.

The reader is around 9 or 10 years old with nothing else to say.

Enjoy 🙈💕

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
Sun wukong

You really have no idea how or why you are here ,you were playing a video game on MK's phone while he and pigsy were talking about the noodle entrance near you ,and suddenly you find yourself in some kind of glass capsule away from the ground in some kind of underground cave with lava and bull robot ,which weird you out even more.

-Mmmmm.... Hello?–you ask as you tap a finger on the thick glass.

-Finally, you regained consciousness, noodle girl–said a man with flaming red hair who is watching you from below.

You are now more confused than before, both by the sudden presence of the young man in red and by the strange nickname he just gave you, "Noodle Girl" Really? Still a little confused, you muster up the courage to speak again.

-Excuse me, Mr. Red, who are you? And do you know what I'm doing in here? -asked the girl with the hair (H/C).

-Silence! I am Red Son, son of the mighty Bull Demon King, and your noodle girl is here as a pathetic hostage– said Red Son in a believing voice.

The girl was silent processing all the information Red Son gave her, as he said he is Red Son the son of the Bull Demon King, the same one that MK ....MK told you about, now that you remember I think he told you along with Mei about a Red Boy.

-Oh! So you're Red Boy! Yes, I heard about you, it's nice to meet you Red, I'm (Y/N)! -The girl introduced herself with a big smile.

Ok Red son is a bit confused now ,why the hell are you talking to him with so much joy right now!?!?

-PEASANTS! WHY ARE YOU SMILING LITERALLY YOU'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THE BULL KING FAMILY!–the red haired man shouted irritably and literally burst into flames.

-Yes I know, I was kidnapped and honestly it's the first time it's happened to me and I'm a little scared, but I'm more excited to know that I'm in front of the son of my favourite villains!– replied the little girl with the orbs (E/C) with great happiness.

-Heh, well I must admit that you are right noodle girl, not all peasants like you have the opportunity to be in front of the BULL King family– confessed Red Son proudly.

-Red Son!– shouted a deep voice.

The red demon and the little girl jumped in their places frightened by the sudden scream that made the whole cave rumble, the girl looked up from the ground and saw the same Demon bull king with his wife the princess iron fan, who came flying towards the little thick glass pricion, the little girl (Y/N) shyly greeted the jet-haired woman, receiving a slight smile from the woman.

-My love, it seems to me that this little girl has nothing special to do with sun wukong– iron fan confessed, looking at the girl in detail.

-What do you mean?–asked DBK in a deep voice.

-What I mean is, she's a mere mortal, I don't feel any power to get rid of her, maybe Wukong just decided to keep her and raise her as his daughter, but he didn't give her any power– said Iron Fan.