MK and Nezha Babysitters

Many thanks to the users for giving me the idea:Katelyntrashy56789

Request:MK and Nezha care for Y/N (Daughter of macaque)

This would be based after season 3 when everyone defeats LBD.
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
MK

•MK remembers you very well from the day he trained with the macaque a long time ago, you used to watch from afar or offer him fresh water or snacks every time they finished a torturous training.

•He still can't believe that you are the daughter of the six-eared monkey as you are so different from him in every possible way, and he still can't believe that after defeating LBD the same monkey who left through the shadow portal came home the next day with you by his side asking him to take care of you.

-Hey kiddo, you remember my daughter (Y/N)?-said the macaque as he greeted the dazed dolecent in front of him.

-O-oh I Y-Yeah ,Good to see you well (Y/N), b-but macaque, what are you doing here? I thought you had gone for.... forever?-asked MK still confused.

-Yeah, well, I had to make sure (Y/N) was okay before going home...but, I have unwanted guests at the dojo that I have to take care of, well I'll see you later bright eyes- explained Macaque patting you on the head before disappearing into a portal of shadows.

-Wait What!? WAIT MA-caque .... He is gone-exclaimed MK after seeing the portal close.

•You pat the teenager's back apologising softly for the sudden news about your father, but MK shrugs, instantly pulling himself together and smiling at you.

-Well, now what am I going to do with you?- said MK, thinking about what they could do.

-MK is one of the best babysitter for sure, he's funny and very energetic, like a golden retriever.

•The two of them draw together, it doesn't matter if you have drawing skills or not, he loves what he does and is more than happy to help you if you can't draw a certain thing, they both drew all their friends and family.

•Mk didn't know what to think when he saw your drawings of red son and his parents and Yin and Jin ,until you explained to him that they are the ones who helped macaque take care of you when you were younger ,now he has a very different idea of them ,he also thought the drawings you did of macaque were adorable and the drawing you did for him is hanging on his wall with pride :D

•Mei along with the rest of the team discovered you when it was dinner time ,and as MK doesn't know how to cook they went to pigsy's Noodles ,needless to say they were all surprised when the teenager told them you were the shadow monkey's daughter.

None of them forgot the crazy chase they went on with that monkey in the end he helped them so they were all kind of Friends and enemies ,when they saw you they understood better why he left the mountain in such a hurry ,he wanted to come back for his daughter.

•They all treat you very well and are very friendly with you and you with them, which got them out of the idea that you were that monkey's daughter even though you were not biologically his, the one who loved you most of all was Mo.

•The blue feline adores you as does Sandy, he lets you pet him and cuddle him at all times, but back to MK and Mei who dragged you into the zero gravity room when they found out you were never going.