SUNNY Headcanon

SIKE ,not a request, but I noticed that a lot of you liked my oc sunny ,so I thought I would bring you a little information about him and some fun facts ,hope you like it ,okey Bye <3
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
Sunny!

•Sunny is one of many monkeys on FFM Island, or so it seems.

•Sunny was the first to find you on the island when you arrived, then the younger monkeys followed him and went to inform Monkey King of your discovery.

•From the first time he saw you, he declared you as his own, you were a little bean, and he fell in love with you from the first time he saw you.

•When Monkey King declared you his daughter and therefore the new monkey princess, he was more than happy, he was by your side from your first days on the island until now, always looking out for you.

•Since then, Sunny started to be more expressive, this started to confuse the other monkeys, from their point of view they had no idea who Sunny really was, he was always closed and rude to his own kind.

•As if he didn't want anyone to get close to him ,but when you came into his life, he apologised to everyone and started to be more positive and teasing ,playing with the baby monkeys and joking with the other males.

•His age is unknown to others ,he has a young appearance ,but in some cases he reminds them of a bossy adult when he gets serious ,but he hates it when they point that out to him.

•Sunny is very mischievous, sassy and cheeky, basically the attitude of a partying teenager, but with you a teasing and loving babysitter.

•Sunny is not afraid to say things directly, or express himself with actions or insults.

•He is thankful that you don't understand monkey language as this bastard has a sharp tongue ,he will insult even the dead and the future offspring of the creature that dared to bother him.

SUNNY👏 IS 👏NOT 👏AFRAID 👏OF👏 DEATH 👏.

•He will say all the shit he believes and thinks they are to Monkey King ,to Macaque ,to redson to DBK and even to Buddha himself if he wants to.

•He is a good fighter among all the monkeys ,and he is proud of it ,none of the other males on the island could beat him in a fight.

•Another of sunny's biggest pride is his mane ,it is super fluffy and thick not to mention long ,he doesn't let anyone cut it ,he loves to be brushed from head to toe ,when your hands or the brush touches his scalp he is off ,purring in your lap as if he was an engine instead of a monkey.

•He doesn't like water ,he doesn't like any kind of water ,neither the rain ,nor the water of the rivers or the waterfall of the island ,why? Because he hates bathing.

•The reason is because his hair is so thick that it becomes unbearably heavy when it absorbs so much water, that's why he only "bathes" when his hair turns from white to grey because of the dirt.

That's where you come in :D ,whoever gives him a good bath ,he will fight with all his might when you want to bathe him ,he will scream and kick like a baby ,until you put him in a tub of warm soapy water ,then he gives up because he doesn't want to deal with his soaked mane ,he also loves it when you dry his hair ,in some cases he falls asleep because of it.

•Even if this monkey is a complete bastard and rude, he is still a little monkey who needs some attention and to show and receive affection.

•He himself has withdrawn from everyone for some reason ,when you came along he could feel at peace and be free to show affection openly ,even though he was starved of touch too we have to admit.

•I have mentioned in some chapters how sunny shows his affection ,his languages of affection are charity time and physical touch.

•He always plays harmless pranks on you to get you to spend more time together ,from putting things in high places in Monkey King's hut so you need his help if your father is away ,hiding your backpack in the top of a tree so you spend more time looking for it when you have to go to school ,and his favourite is the classic chase when he steals your scrunchie.

Together they play pranks on MK or Sun wukong himself, You two are the duo of chaos >:D

•With physical contact ,he is not demanding because even if he doesn't ask for it you give it to him ,he is always on your shoulders when they walk everywhere ,he braids your hair or hasicala you when he feels you are nervous or down making you relax with the tickle of his fingers in your hair ,besides he always gives you some "nose kisses", which are about his nose caressing your nose, when you wake up nose kiss ,when you are angry nose kiss ,when you are sad nose kiss.

•¡Nose kisses fix everything! Besides he doesn't mind sharing you ,he is not possessive and he is no one to deny you your freedom ,he is your best friend/big brother on the island he trusts you and knows you can defend yourself perfectly ,plus he knows you need more friends he is around to keep an eye on them if there is someone who doesn't seem trustworthy or suspicious. But leaving that aside first let you handle the situation if something happens he will take action.

Plus he is your cheerleader when there is a fight ,and if someone else joins the fight against you he joins in so you both kick some ass :D

•Sunny ,he was never called sunny ,no one really knows his real name ,sunny was the name you gave him when you started talking.

• He was looking after you while Monkey King was training with MK, you were in a makeshift cradle outside, made of bamboo, sunny was sitting on the edge of it, not far from where the king and his successor were training, you had woken up from your nap and you wanted to play with someone and he was the only one you saw.

You didn't know his name and you didn't know what to call him, which frustrated you because you wanted his attention, at that moment the orange almost reddish sun at his back made you squint in the strong light of that sunny day as the monkey's shadow loomed over you, at that moment your little head went "Click".

-Sunny!–you whined, catching the monkey's attention.

At that moment he thought you were complaining about the sun, but when you stretched out your hands in his direction he knew you meant him.

-Sunny sunny!–you kept calling him, making the monkey understand that this was now his name.

"Sunny" he thought as his lips curved into a smile, he loved that name and he let you know it by giving you what you wanted, affection and attention as you both played inside that cradle of yours.

•Sunny was his name after that, he was sunny, he is your big brother, your best friend, your bastard, your sunny and your his princess, he would wear those titles with pride until he disappeared from the mortal plane!.