Spider's nest

Many thanks to the users for giving me the idea:Pepper_Mint75

Request:I have a request ok so Spider queen tried to capture Yun and Lotus as she thought they would bring her the power to rule the world but her parents are busy so they have to get out of Spider Queen's lair by themselves

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
Everything was quiet on that sunny day, the city was strangely calmer, it was a quiet day with no problems or worries, even at pigsy's Noodles, MK was delivering noodles, Tang and pigsy were chatting quietly inside the restaurant, leaving monkie kid's little sister yun, who was outside the restaurant playing a friendly game with her little friend sunny.

The two were laughing and having a nice time together until the monkey kicked the ball too hard, sending it into a nearby dark alley.

-Agh, Sunny, be more careful, lest you break a window like last time!- the little girl said to the monkey who only snorted before going to fetch the ball.

The girl watched as her furry friend went into the alley and disappeared from sight, the girl waited a few seconds for her furry friend to come back with the ball, but all she could hear was a rumbling sound.

-OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!- Sunny's scream was heard from the alley alerting the girl.

-SUNNY!?-she called out as she ran into the alley in search of her bastard.

But no sooner had she set foot inside the alley than the darkness greeted her, enveloping her in sticky threads that prevented her from screaming and dragged her deeper into the darkness, leaving only the ball rolling quietly down the street on its own.

...

Lotus was strolling peacefully through the city park watching children playing and families and couples walking hand in hand, the girl smiled at the peaceful atmosphere, until she saw a small boy's dog run off into an alleyway barking at her, the boy chased his pet into the alleyway but stopped there sobbing, he didn't seem to like the idea of going in there alone.

The red-scarfed girl approached the boy, looking further down the alley for the dog, she could hear his barking and footsteps but couldn't see him.

-Hey, don't cry, I'll look for him-Lotus said to the boy, stroking his hair.

-R- really? Thank you so mush miss!-said the boy with renewed joy.

Lotus smiled at him and went into the dark alley looking for the dog, clicking her tongue so that the animal would follow her sound, which worked because the dog stopped digging near some bins to get closer to the girl.

-Oh hello little man~, let's go to your owner, he must be very worried-the girl cooed, giving a few scratches on the head to the animal who began to run around her happily.

The girl laughed at the animal's excitement until it stopped when it began to growl behind her back. Lotus raised an eyebrow in confusion at the sudden change as the animal looked behind her back and didn't have time to react when the sticky threads covered her mouth and wrapped around her ankles causing her to fall hard to the ground and be dragged into the darkness as the dog ran out of the alley terrified of what had happened.

...

The sewers were cold and wet, the sound of the drops falling to the ground forming small puddles on the floor were the only sound that filled the gloomy atmosphere of grey and green colours, indicating that it was the territory of the spider queen herself.