You are seriously injured

Many thanks to the users for giving me the idea.

attention: blood and wounds

Enjoy
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
Sun wukong

Debris was flying everywhere, people had left the area long ago, much of the city was destroyed to the point where it looked like it was never there, all because of DBK, he was completely out of his mind, MK and the others went to stop him and left you behind where Monkey King would find you, but he wasn't fast enough and you were left in the middle of all the chaos.

Your breathing was getting more and more ragged, your legs were starting to ache and your chest was getting sore from the lack of air, but there was no time to rest, you had to get out of that place as soon as possible.

BOOM

An explosion sounded not far from your location, you were not far enough away, you were not safe.

You leaned against some rubble trying to catch your breath, the stitches in your legs were starting to hurt even more now that you were still, you could feel the dryness in your throat, your hair (H/C) was messy and sweat was running down your forehead.

You were scared, you had to get out of here, but your body was betraying you, you wouldn't get very far on your tiny little girl legs anyway, looking back you could see DBK with his back to you just a few miles away.

-I'm still... I'm still too close–you said hoarsely, trying to ease the pain, but it was like swallowing a stone.

You had to keep going a little more, but when you were about to keep running you heard footsteps...metallic weights...you turned your head in the direction of the sound and saw some robot bulls approaching, by instinct you started to run again as the bots started to chase you.

You ran and ran, even as your legs went numb with pain and begged you to stop, but a large part of your mind told you to keep going and not look back.

In an oversight you tripped over a rock and fell face first to the ground, scraping your palms and knees through the fabric of your trousers, you closed your eyes tightly, not wanting to look back at the robot bulls, but you heard the thuds of metal and rock breaking behind you.

You looked back horrified to see DBK on the ground, he was hit so hard that he was sent flying away, breaking through the buildings, the buildings that once covered you were falling in slow motion on top of you.

Without wasting any time you started to run again to try to free yourself from certain death, you felt a heavy blow to the back of your head causing you to fall to the ground in a daze.

-AAAGHH!!!-You screamed in pain.

Was this the end of you?

Were you going to die like this?

You couldn't even say goodbye...

-(Y/N)!!!–called an approaching voice.

Monkey King flew at full speed on his cloud taking you in his arms and leaving the collapse quickly, the debris fell behind him, the wind was blowing hard because of the speed at which they flew, your hair stuck to your face while confused you saw in a blur as the whole building fell on DBK and he got up as if nothing.

It sounded like it was roaring, but the constant buzzing noise made it hard to distinguish the sounds.

Wukong landed near where MK's friends were standing, drawing their attention.

-M-m-monkey King!?–said Tang in amazement as his eyes beamed with stars.

-What are you doing here instead of helping MK punk!?– asked Pigsy confused and angry at the same time.